Snake lovers v The Snakeless Morton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry our defence is a shambles, picking and choosing your games is avoiding the point and picking up a win against ICT to balance against two poor goals lost and many, like every week crosses into the box(I mean 6 yard box) that arent put away due to many of the teams not having the killer touch. One team might take advantage and cash in on our poor defence until we get improvements in but sorry we are still all over the place, Saturday really shown nothing has changed, I doubt anyone really thought we werent gonna at least concede one or more and for sure did the one part and carried luck not more than one
All but 3 of our points have come since Ray changed to the back 3 system.

I am not saying our defence is good, but I dont know how you can say it isnt better.

5 hours ago, virginton said:

Anything less than an away win and Johannson should be flayed alive. It's really that straightforward here. 

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

JJ should be immediately binned if we lose this. Frightening how far we have regressed under him and Houston - wtf does he do btw?  

Aye, if we lose a game, the manager should be binned/flayed/whatever. Definitely. There's no way a manager should be losing a game.

What do we do if we win? Give him a four-year contract?

I happen to think we probably will win, but anybody _insisting_ this Morton team should definitely be winning any given game has not been paying attention. We lost at home to Alloa and drew at home to Peterhead ffs. We just about put away an utterly dugmeat Fa'kirk in the home game. We're flaky and inconsistent and most likely will be for the foreseeable future, get over it. 

10 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

I'll provide the flensing knife and I'll throw in some salt as a bonus. 

7 hours ago, virginton said:

Only after getting flayed alive.

7 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Into a bin full of salt. Keeps everyone happy. We'll even throw in that gif of Ainsley Harriot sprinkling some seasoning. 

Merry Christmas, JJ.

Condiments of the season to you.

8 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Aye, if we lose a game, the manager should be binned/flayed/whatever. Definitely. There's no way a manager should be losing a game.

What do we do if we win? Give him a four-year contract?

He should be binned for a dreadful run of performances and results over the past few months. He seems a good guy and I wanted his appointment to work out, but so far it doesn't look like he's any good. 

I am not saying our defence is good, but I dont know how you can say it isnt better.

Whilst I do agree with you the answer is of course Leo Fasan. The defence in front of him are playing better but with absolutely no confidence in him whatsoever.

If that dick starts again that we’re automatically starting 1-0 down.

1 hour ago, Scosha said:

He should be binned for a dreadful run of performances and results over the past few months. He seems a good guy and I wanted his appointment to work out, but so far it doesn't look like he's any good. 

It's been hit and miss but, then again, it's been hit and miss all season. Folk point to us being top of the league after three games but we weren't playing like Barcelona in those three games and have just came off a shanner of of League Cup campaign and put out of the Challenge Cup by Dumbarton. There's not really that much difference between Snek and JJ aside from some of the defeats under JJ have been houndings as opposed to by the odd goal.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

The goals we are losing are as bad or in some cases worse than the preformation change, I wont revisit the Stenhousemuir goals not because I am not counting that game but both goals on Saturday and both against Inverness were all criminal to poor defending, the 2nd Inverness one is one of the worst defended goals I have ever seen, a nothing free header from around 12-15 yards out which softly travels past around 3 or 4 Falkirk players, bounces twice and going into a net with every one watching, the first goal in the same game is one pass taking out 4 of our defenders in a 4 v 2 situation in our favour. The Alloa game we had McGhee and Harrison fighting over being the worst defender with howling defending, the goalie doesnt help matters but the defenders aint doing the defending basics first. 

A few wins whilst peeking through our fingers and biting our lips and nails has clearly clouded the overall picture, we are very much a shambles at the back 8 goals lost in 3 games tells its own story

1 minute ago, Bigbrbairn said:

Hope the game is off as at the end of January our team will be
Allison
Robertson Van Dyke Harrison Tierney
Demi Armstrong Sterling Robson
Salah Lewis

ITK you read it here first

Now forget it

We should keep Aero in that team to convert all the penalties that diving b*****d Tierney would win.

Archived