Snake lovers v The Snakeless Morton

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we can all agree the best thing for this thread would be for Falkirk to be found guilty of tapping up and then handed some utterly inconsequential penalty.

Other than that, football wise, we will sit in, play some semi decent stuff on the break and perhaps grab enough goals to win the game.

We will also absolitely plate up perhaps enough goals to lose or draw the game. So its really the Leo Fasan lottery then. Except if Leo Fasan is on the teamsheet at 1400 I expect someone to have done the needful with a crowbar in the hour before kickoff.

16 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I think we can all agree the best thing for this thread would be for Falkirk to be found guilty of tapping up and then handed some utterly inconsequential penalty.

Other than that, football wise, we will sit in, play some semi decent stuff on the break and perhaps grab enough goals to win the game.

We will also absolitely plate up perhaps enough goals to lose or draw the game.

Attempt to raise interest down Greenock way will fail as most will be Christmas shopping. Hope JJ is on the lookout for a decent midfielder and left back.  

While Fawkirk have been the poorest team I have seen this season surely your tactics are not to sit back at home against our inconsistent crew.

Well maybe an away win on the cards  come on the Ton.

We were decent in the second half on Sat but still struggled to create that many clear cut chances. Hopefully McHugh fit enough to start as he has been decent for us recently and made a difference when he did come on against DU.   Thomson did well but was isolated at times until we changed it.

Hopefully Waddell back and Kilday dropped as he still looks dodgy!

Need to make sure Tiffoney is no where near the starting 11, offered nothing on Sat apart from 1 half decent run in 70 odd minutes! We really need to address the lack of quality wide options in the squad in Jan.

Prob a low scoring game and whoever scores first will prob win it.

We could really do with a 12 point lead over them as come Jan and The Snake brings in the superstars, fully expect them to win 18 on the bounce and reach the playoffs!

Gaston

Tumilty Waddell Buchanan McKeown

Millar McAlister

Tidser

Teler                                          MacLean

McHugh

I can't say I'm particularly confident about this one. For all the second half performance was decent enough on Saturday, I think a lot of that was attributed to Dundee United sitting in more than they should have. Had they turned the screw in the first 10-15 minutes of the second half they could quite easily have beaten us. I'm not particularly impressed with our lack of chances created in open play in the last few matches, although I'm hoping a bit of shape work this week could improve that. Grangemouth have started picking up points so I'm expecting more from them than we seen at Cappielow. A shite 1-0 win to either side.

Archived