Sign in to follow this  
Oleksandr

Worst poster in P&B history 2018

1. BobWilliamson, purely for his 'im guarenteed a ticket for the final' boasts on the Aberdeen v Rangers semi final thread and subsequent shitebaggery when he was roasted for it.

2. Lincoln Hearts. A lot of competition for the moronic Jambo of the forum title but this boy strolls it, fair play 

3. virginton. Doubt he has ever seen a naked woman apart from on the internet, has probably killed at some point and undoubtedly will in the future as well. 

4. The_Kincardine, a slavering alcoholic mess, a roaring idiot who's parents were clearly at least cousins if not siblings. 

5. Slippery P, purely for killing his dad, or that creepy story he made up about killing his dad, either way there is something quite Jeffrey Dahmer about that guy.

Modesty and rules prevent me voting for myself naturally but, expecting a top ten finish of some sort truth be told. 

Vicarious is an obvious alias of a regular poster given how he invariably appears in all threads where Skidmarks name appears, but why wont he put some substance behind his claims.... I for one want the truth.

On 12/7/2018 at 22:25, Scotty Tunbridge said:

1. 8mile
2. Bennett
3. BiggieTheGrass
4. WeeperDee
5. The one Hibs fan that owns all the accounts.

Can't help but feel that one Hibs fan who owns all the accounts won't take too kindly to that.

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

4. The_Kincardine, a slavering alcoholic mess, a roaring idiot who's parents were clearly at least cousins if not siblings. 

Dreary fucking me, Magee.   You couldn't even manage to shoehorn 'bigoted' between 'alcoholic' and 'mess'.  Standards are slipping.   I blame the schools...

1.  Unleash the Nade.   -   Doesn't like it when I obsess about him so top spot to the lycra clad gammon-pauper with anger issues and a pile of credit cards.     
2.  Mastermind -  Ironically named poster who derives great pleasure from Scottish teams failing and offers the forum nothing.   
3.  Dindeleux - Thread like "Computer games I've completed" made him a contender.   His fake charity cycle/ summer holiday sealed the deal.  

4.   The_Kincardine - My Team: Rangers 

5.   virginton - The forum's own 'Aung San Suu kyi ',    From Hero to Zero.   The diminishing returns poster.  

2 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

1.  Unleash the Nade.   -   Doesn't like it when I obsess about  him

Quite a creepy admission to make.

Still, if it gets you off , crack on :)

On 10/12/2018 at 19:33, banana said:

Dindyloo has always struck me as a budding serial killer type,  secretly dressing up as Rose West / Myra Hyndley  in a shed after the pub.

Probably still wid tbf

22 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

5. Slippery P, purely for killing his dad, or that creepy story he made up about killing his dad, either way there is something quite Jeffrey Dahmer about that guy.

Sorry, what thread did this claim happen in?

Edited by gannonball

I’d like my second vote to be for rab b nesbitt. Probably a nice enough guy but makes the premier league and champions league thread almost unreadable. Reminds me of the way Grimbo went.

The SlipperyP confession is like that cult classic movie that you've never heard of, but is on the Top 5 lists of the handful of folk who have seen it.

2 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

1.  Unleash the Nade.   -   Doesn't like it when I obsess about him 

10 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Quite a creepy admission to make.

Still, if it gets you off , crack on :)

@Billy Rubin I’m the one who gets “ upset” , yet you red dot me :D

Oh the irony , 

What a simpleton 

21 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Can't help but feel that one Hibs fan who owns all the accounts won't take too kindly to that.

Don't want to upset the collective.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Don't want to upset the collective.

RandomGuy has just called me “the bennett of the Aberdeen fans” on the Aberdeen v Livi thread.

Thus I’m going to nominate myself this year.

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

RandomGuy has just called me “the bennett of the Aberdeen fans” on the Aberdeen v Livi thread.

That is indeed high praise, open a can of harp lager and celebrate....

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I don't think you'll need to. 

Sorry, what thread did this claim happen in?

He either;

a) admitted to euthanising his terminally ill dad, by smothering him with a pillow, as a 12 year old boy.

b) made up the above statement and is pretending to strangers on the internet, that he killed his dad.

Surprised you’ve missed it, was a couple of years ago and gets brought up quite regularly.

RandomGuy has just called me “the bennett of the Aberdeen fans”

Didn't realise you'd had a labotomy .

You're far worse.