Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Oleksandr

Worst poster in P&B history 2018

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What would you post about if we weren't here, bud?

Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells
And schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver-white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ICTChris said:

Did we ever find out who phoned Bobby Skidmarks work to complain about his posts on here?

Nobody. 

48 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
On 08/12/2018 at 15:58, bennett said:
Coincidentally what ever happened to skidmarks?
 
 

Dreadful poster

And a two faced lying cretin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vicarious said:

Nobody. 

And a two faced lying cretin.

Hoping you'll finally tell us the truth about Skidmarksgate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After I have a few more beers, I'll type about my second day on my Thailand tour...when is the final day for votes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The DA said:
Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells
And schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver-white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

This.

Apart from mittens as I prefer gloves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/12/2018 at 06:07, Dindeleux said:

Every single Dundee poster. They have taken their clubs shitness very badly and have gone from being the best group of fans on here to either permanently raging or just overall depressed messes.

Some even had a heads gone over dots.

So yes I vote for all of the Dundee fans. Will give the boy with the irn bru dependency a pass due to the double whammy of recipe change/club form.

Are you sure you're not upset at Dundee fans due to you going through a weird phase of constantly appearing on our threads with bizarre, irrelevant shite in a terrible attempt at trolling as if there was some sort of Dundee/Kilmarnock rivalry going on, which ultimately always ended up on you getting called out as being a weirdo?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Are you sure you're not upset at Dundee fans due to you going through a weird phase of constantly appearing on our threads with bizarre, irrelevant shite in a terrible attempt at trolling as if there was some sort of Dundee/Kilmarnock rivalry going on, which ultimately always ended up on you getting called out as being a weirdo?
Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. 
You are not unique in that tbf. He has done it to us and was recently trying to score points off Morton and Dundee Utd fans because Killie were top of the league.

No heard much about how that went right enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

You are not unique in that tbf. He has done it to us and was recently trying to score points off Morton and Dundee Utd fans because Killie were top of the league.

No heard much about how that went right enough.

It was a very strange period of posting from the young man. Having his team around the top of the league appeared to bring on some form of breakdown. 

If the Dundee threads were a room - which they clearly aren't, but bear with me - they were full of Dundee fans looking around at each other awkwardly and asking if the lad was OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Are you sure you're not upset at Dundee fans due to you going through a weird phase of constantly appearing on our threads with bizarre, irrelevant shite in a terrible attempt at trolling as if there was some sort of Dundee/Kilmarnock rivalry going on, which ultimately always ended up on you getting called out as being a weirdo?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. 

 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

You are not unique in that tbf. He has done it to us and was recently trying to score points off Morton and Dundee Utd fans because Killie were top of the league.

No heard much about how that went right enough.

 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It was a very strange period of posting from the young man. Having his team around the top of the league appeared to bring on some form of breakdown. 

If the Dundee threads were a room - which they clearly aren't, but bear with me - they were full of Dundee fans looking around at each other awkwardly and asking if the lad was OK.

3 people with votes for him so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Are you sure you're not upset at Dundee fans due to you going through a weird phase of constantly appearing on our threads with bizarre, irrelevant shite in a terrible attempt at trolling as if there was some sort of Dundee/Kilmarnock rivalry going on, which ultimately always ended up on you getting called out as being a weirdo?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. 

^^^Perfect example of the collective Dundee Heads Gone.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dindyloo has always struck me as a budding serial killer type,  secretly dressing up as Rose West / Myra Hyndley  in a shed after the pub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...