Worst poster in P&B history 2018

Oleksandr

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Every single Dundee poster. They have taken their clubs shitness very badly and have gone from being the best group of fans on here to either permanently raging or just overall depressed messes.

Some even had a heads gone over dots.

So yes I vote for all of the Dundee fans. Will give the boy with the irn bru dependency a pass due to the double whammy of recipe change/club form.

Only allowed 5 votes pal gonna need that narrowed 

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every single Dundee poster. They have taken their clubs shitness very badly and have gone from being the best group of fans on here to either permanently raging or just overall depressed messes.

So yes I vote for all of the Dundee fans. Will give the boy with the irn bru dependency a pass due to the double whammy of recipe change/club form.
im close to a heads gone over this! pure seethe

Only allowed 5 votes pal gonna need that narrowed 

1 (the worst) - Bigmouth Strikes Again. Had a meltdown over dots, either got banned or resigned and shags cats.

2 - SweeperDee. More of a historic vote due to him hiding whilst his dad was getting battered. Can’t handle the clubs demise.

3 - Fifespud. Tells lies.

4 - DeeFC92 or whatever the name is. Just an absolute weapon

5 - Chewing Taffies. Can’t decide if he wants to fight me or f**k me but his PMs are an interesting read. Doesn’t like me posting on their main thread.

7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

This is a brilliant shout.  They used to delightfully troll every other team.  Sad times.

5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Your scrambling for relevance over the last 12 months has been a sad sight Kinc. Took you longer than the others but clearly the death of Rangers has finally took its toll on you.

Depends on how seriously you take my post, Dindy.  'Too seriously' is my thought.

Just now, ah-dee said:
12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

im close to a heads gone over this! pure seethe

Stick your head in a bunker, M90.

Oh wait...it's a flat surface!

3 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Worst is VT. Boring fucking bawbag.

^^^ utterly beige zero pointer

<<< most influential poster in the history of this once-proud football forum

Thanks for playing anyway champ. 

IMG_0215.jpg.7aa9bb6f0cb7cff459786dfb3da54359.jpg

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

This is a brilliant shout.  They used to delightfully troll every other team.  Sad times.

Depends on how seriously you take my post, Dindy.  'Too seriously' is my thought.

Good attempt at a track back Kinc.

Image result for finger tap head gif

Just now, G_Man1985 said:
48 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

:-(

Sorry to bring this up but I don't know if you noticed on Twitter that I mentioned to Busta I had a full case of the real stuff delivered unexpectedly to me a couple of weeks ago. 

My mates girlfriend spotted 24 packs in Farmfoods or some other shop for poor people and bought all of them.  She was selling them for £30 a case on gumtree (which I can believe) but has apparently now put the price up to £50 (which I don't believe).

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
5 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:
Sorry to bring this up but I don't know if you noticed on Twitter that I mentioned to Busta I had a full case of the real stuff delivered unexpectedly to me a couple of weeks ago. 
My mates girlfriend spotted 24 packs in Farmfoods or some other shop for poor people and bought all of them.  She was selling them for £30 a case on gumtree (which I can believe) but has apparently now put the price up to £50 (which I don't believe).

That is quite upsetting. The world is a fucked up place.

I know.  Send me your address and I'll post you a couple of cans (genuinely).

Urgently ETA - As long as the weight of 2 cans of Irn Bru doesn't make postage a fortune.

13 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Enjoy them. I'm now past the stage of remembering what it use to taste like.

Thank you for the kind offer.

If it makes you feel any better the first couple of cans were like drinking XXXXTra or whatever Barrs called it for the first time.

Since then though.......

Image result for irn bru gif

Archived