Worst poster in P&B history 2018

Oleksandr

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting post, bud.  A week or two back you posted about having a tidy gaffe until you got a bidey-in who messed your place up.
So who is the better poster?  You droning on about potpourri* and scatter cushions or the estimable [mention=36489]bennett[/mention]winding up untold diddies and their plastic pals?
*No potpourri.  I know.
Spot on Kinky. Monkman is an absolute shambles

On 12/18/2018 at 17:35, G_Man1985 said:

He "resigned" from the forum as he was struggling with red dots and thd shite he was getting from other posters. Can dish it out but unfortunately could not take it back ( already evidence in this thread)
Same person in the past who has offered square goes also
When his name gets brought up he comes back and "defends himself " even though he resigned from here.

The man has issues and as already stated I genuinely worry for him. Clearly he is not stable.

Hopefully he seeks help as help is out their.

You're getting me mixed up with 'Danger' mate. :lol:

Guest Moomintroll
Does that nutcase Peppino Impasato or whatever he was called, still post? Or was he eventually emptied?
Emptied thank f**k, think he came back briefly as JJ from the YY but not been heard of since. But then if you haven't been a sociopathic permaraging troll then you dont have a fucking clue, champ

6 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
19 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
Does that nutcase Peppino Impasato or whatever he was called, still post? Or was he eventually emptied?

Emptied thank f**k, 

Image result for mick mccarthy gif

Archived