These are a few of my favorite things
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

This.

Apart from mittens as I prefer gloves.

On 08/12/2018 at 06:07, Dindeleux said:

Every single Dundee poster. They have taken their clubs shitness very badly and have gone from being the best group of fans on here to either permanently raging or just overall depressed messes.

Some even had a heads gone over dots.

So yes I vote for all of the Dundee fans. Will give the boy with the irn bru dependency a pass due to the double whammy of recipe change/club form.

Are you sure you're not upset at Dundee fans due to you going through a weird phase of constantly appearing on our threads with bizarre, irrelevant shite in a terrible attempt at trolling as if there was some sort of Dundee/Kilmarnock rivalry going on, which ultimately always ended up on you getting called out as being a weirdo?

Yes, I'm pretty sure that's it. 

Are you sure you're not upset at Dundee fans due to you going through a weird phase of constantly appearing on our threads with bizarre, irrelevant shite in a terrible attempt at trolling as if there was some sort of Dundee/Kilmarnock rivalry going on, which ultimately always ended up on you getting called out as being a weirdo?
You are not unique in that tbf. He has done it to us and was recently trying to score points off Morton and Dundee Utd fans because Killie were top of the league.

No heard much about how that went right enough.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

You are not unique in that tbf. He has done it to us and was recently trying to score points off Morton and Dundee Utd fans because Killie were top of the league.

It was a very strange period of posting from the young man. Having his team around the top of the league appeared to bring on some form of breakdown. 

If the Dundee threads were a room - which they clearly aren't, but bear with me - they were full of Dundee fans looking around at each other awkwardly and asking if the lad was OK.

3 hours ago, Dee Man said:

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

It was a very strange period of posting from the young man. Having his team around the top of the league appeared to bring on some form of breakdown. 

If the Dundee threads were a room - which they clearly aren't, but bear with me - they were full of Dundee fans looking around at each other awkwardly and asking if the lad was OK.

3 people with votes for him so far

11 hours ago, Dee Man said:

^^^Perfect example of the collective Dundee Heads Gone.

1. BobWilliamson, purely for his 'im guarenteed a ticket for the final' boasts on the Aberdeen v Rangers semi final thread and subsequent shitebaggery when he was roasted for it.

2. Lincoln Hearts. A lot of competition for the moronic Jambo of the forum title but this boy strolls it, fair play 

3. virginton. Doubt he has ever seen a naked woman apart from on the internet, has probably killed at some point and undoubtedly will in the future as well. 

4. The_Kincardine, a slavering alcoholic mess, a roaring idiot who's parents were clearly at least cousins if not siblings. 

5. Slippery P, purely for killing his dad, or that creepy story he made up about killing his dad, either way there is something quite Jeffrey Dahmer about that guy.

Modesty and rules prevent me voting for myself naturally but, expecting a top ten finish of some sort truth be told. 

On 12/7/2018 at 22:25, Scotty Tunbridge said:

1. 8mile
2. Bennett
3. BiggieTheGrass
4. WeeperDee
5. The one Hibs fan that owns all the accounts.

Can't help but feel that one Hibs fan who owns all the accounts won't take too kindly to that.

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

4. The_Kincardine, a slavering alcoholic mess, a roaring idiot who's parents were clearly at least cousins if not siblings. 

Dreary fucking me, Magee.   You couldn't even manage to shoehorn 'bigoted' between 'alcoholic' and 'mess'.  Standards are slipping.   I blame the schools...

1.  Unleash the Nade.   -   Doesn't like it when I obsess about him so top spot to the lycra clad gammon-pauper with anger issues and a pile of credit cards.     
2.  Mastermind -  Ironically named poster who derives great pleasure from Scottish teams failing and offers the forum nothing.   
3.  Dindeleux - Thread like "Computer games I've completed" made him a contender.   His fake charity cycle/ summer holiday sealed the deal.  

4.   The_Kincardine - My Team: Rangers 

5.   virginton - The forum's own 'Aung San Suu kyi ',    From Hero to Zero.   The diminishing returns poster.  

Archived