A 2nd EU referendum

Adamski

A 2nd EU referendum  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, HTG said:

It's not that black and white though. You could do a deal for fuel and get enough to get you to Indonesia - but you won't get that fuel if you insist on wanting more. Indonesia is f**k all use to you but it's not the UK and whilst it's chalk and cheese with NZ it'll have to do as it's all you can get. 

Or you might make it as far as the Isle of Wight only to find it's in a Back Stop and you're trapped for infinity surrounded by angry red faced retirees.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a choice like getting your gonads chopped off with a cleaver or bitten off by a rottweiler - neither "choice" is very appealing.

It’s not an either/or though. It’s like getting your gonads chopped off with a cleaver, bitten off be a Rottweiler, or absolutely nothing happening to John Thomas but Gillian Anderson hasn’t said no.

15 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

Whatever the outcome in Parliament, May must resign. 

Yes, probably...but what alternative did she have?  What a poisoned chalice she got.  Such as:

Westminster has been an utter clusterfuck since the Brexit vote.

41 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

She has made the biggest bollax of this.

Surrendered to the EU.

At least Cameron did the decent thing and went.

May resigning may well result in extending article 50, which is far more significant which idiot is in No10

44 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

She has made the biggest bollax of this.

Surrendered to the EU.

At least Cameron did the decent thing and went.

Cameron farted in the body politic to get support in his party and ran away before the stench hit.

3 hours ago, jupe1407 said:
5 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Maybe that's because "Scotch" is something you drink.

A bizarre error given his expertise on the subject.

He and I have actually been down this road before. Call me old fashioned but I just happen to believe that anyone claiming, or professing to be Scottish, should at least know the collective noun for natives of our country.

The No Deals are up to 6.  They’re the guys you don’t want to make eye contact with in the pub.

Had this shite shared with me last night. These morons are economic illiterates of the first degree. Go down that route and we'd be the only European state bar the Vatican that did not have some sort of direct relationship with the EU.

Barking fucking mad the lot of them.
FB_IMG_1544256755858.jpg

Had this shite shared with me last night. These morons are economic illiterates of the first degree. Go down that route and we'd be the only European state bar the Vatican that did not have some sort of direct relationship with the EU.

Barking fucking mad the lot of them.
FB_IMG_1544256755858.jpg.09fc4fb03d24954e1d56e6189d52e7d7.jpg

^^^Too wee, too religious.

Archived