A 2nd EU referendum

Adamski

A 2nd EU referendum  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

There is a box to check for that when setting up a poll. Adamski may have thought some would be reluctant to reveal themselves as Leave voters.

That's fair.

But those two people voting for No Deal are clearly at it.

1 hour ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

They are entitled to their opinions and feelings on it.

"I'm entitled to my opinion." is an utterly meaningless thing people say when they can't justify their stated position..

23 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

I'll never understand in my lifetime why people want a No Deal Brexit.

They'll be the first to moan if they can't get their Carlsberg in Asda.

Not even the staunchest Tory-voting, Rangers fan wants a no deal.  It'll literally bring back rationing, when bananas were a rare treat and Sunday afters was a couple of stale Rich Tea biscuits (admittedly in Dingwall this means "no change").  Let's quit the EU in three months and replace it with nothing at all.  Not even the most idiotic of Tory MPs wants a No Deal Brexit.  

No Deal is the least likely out of the endless possibilities from this clusterfuck.   I hope.

22 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

I'll never understand in my lifetime why people want a No Deal Brexit.

They'll be the first to moan if they can't get their Carlsberg in Asda.

IMO the people who support no deal just haven't got a clue what it actually means.

It means all existing agreements end.

A Lot of things that say "Made in the UK" including food and medicines will have to be thrown in the bin because nobody can prove that they comply with existing standards.
That will continue until a deal is reached.

Some people will say No - we already trade with other countries in the world without a deal.
Actually you probably find that the EU does have a deal with those countries and after we leave without a deal, we will no longer have a deal with those countries.

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

So far 2 people would vote for No Deal.  I suggest voluntary sectioning/euthanasia.

If I was  Brexiteer I'd be advocating a no deal over the half baked pish May has come back with. I don't agree with them but I can see why they think this deal is a 'betrayal'. 

Archived