Livingston v St Mirren

3 minutes ago, Mpire said:

£24 not low but its also not expensive...

Certainly in line with the rest of the league...heard a few away fans moan about our pricing but I'm sure we're still one of the cheaper in the league. Livi isn't the issue here, it's the governing body as usual.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Mpire said:

How much are home games at St Mirren?? £24 not low but its also not expensive...

Gate prices at St Mirren are £22 then £27 for matches v the Bigot Duo. 

Outrageous pricing and an absolute rip off. 

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

Certainly in line with the rest of the league...heard a few away fans moan about our pricing but I'm sure we're still one of the cheaper in the league. Livi isn't the issue here, it's the governing body as usual.

Do the governing body sell tickets and at their prices ? 

38 minutes ago, shull said:

St Mirren certainly weren't as reasonable at pricing their Championship gate, a trait relegated teams share after coming down from the Premiership.

44 minutes ago, shull said:

Do the governing body sell tickets and at their prices ? 

No but the decisions made by the bigwigs of the game ultimately affect the prices we punters have to pay.

46 minutes ago, shull said:

Our tickets against Celtic were £24...our tickets against St Mirren at £24...one price point which is a mere £2 more than your team charges and you're refusing to go due to the price...I agree it's far too costly to watch a game of football but you're mock outrage at our pricing when it's in line with the majority of the league is hilarious.

1 hour ago, Cptn Hooch said:

No but the decisions made by the bigwigs of the game ultimately affect the prices we punters have to pay.

Our tickets against Celtic were £24...our tickets against St Mirren at £24...one price point which is a mere £2 more than your team charges and you're refusing to go due to the price...I agree it's far too costly to watch a game of football but you're mock outrage at our pricing when it's in line with the majority of the league is hilarious.

Every Clubs prices are a disgrace including St Mirren's.

If there was no such thing as Season Tickets which I save a fortune with, then I would not set foot into St Mirren Park and pay 22 or 27 quid. 

Not mock outrage. I have boycotted away league matches since 2002.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

St Mirren certainly weren't as reasonable at pricing their Championship gate, a trait relegated teams share after coming down from the Premiership.

St Mirren prices have been out of order for over 20 years. 

Disgraceful. 

1 hour ago, shull said:

If there was no such thing as Season Tickets which I save a fortune with, then I would not set foot into St Mirren Park and pay 22 or 27 quid. 

And probably posted about it every week since then :D No one gives a f**k, away and moan about it to your wife while she's dragging you around Primark 

1 hour ago, shull said:

St Johnstone have a very good deal, £16 for an adult and two kids, but agree that, generally, if you don't have a season ticket, prices in Scotland are too high.

Lamie off injured, Lawless will be the next target for Hodson then unless Dallas stops being a shitebag. 

Quite pish from us so far, just haven't got going. Need to much better in the second half but got a feeling it'll be just as frustrating and the game will fizzle out and stay as it is. 

2 hours ago, ATLIS said:

And probably posted about it every week since then :D No one gives a f**k, away and moan about it to your wife while she's dragging you around Primark 

Working away in my Cab  while listening to Open Aw Mics. 

And a happy face for my punters. 

Easy the Saints. 

Menga yet again inafective when Jack Hamilton is sitting on the bench, at one point he actually jumped under the ball. 

St Mirren winning every second ball, we’ve not been at it at all, Ferdinand sweeping everything up with ease. 

Major improvement needed second half, would take a point now. 

20 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Menga yet again inafective when Jack Hamilton is sitting on the bench, at one point he actually jumped under the ball. 

In fairness, Menga has come out a different player in the second half

Archived