Annan Vs Edinburgh City

Well it’s off to Annan on Saturday we go, to see if we can get a vital win and three points to keep our lead at the top of the league.

There's usually lots of goals when these two teams meet, always close entertaining games.

City might have new signing Danny Galbraith in the squad.    Always enjoy a visit to Galabank! 

Well it’s off to Annan on Saturday we go, to see if we can get a vital win and three points to keep our lead at the top of the league.
There's usually lots of goals when these two teams meet, always close entertaining games.
City might have new signing Danny Galbraith in the squad.    Always enjoy a visit to Galabank! 

Just seen our injury list......... I’d be absolutely buzzing off a draw in this one.

January can’t come quickly enough and to be honest I’m praying for some bad weather postponing a few games until then.

Just seen our injury list......... I’d be absolutely buzzing off a draw in this one.

January can’t come quickly enough and to be honest I’m praying for some bad weather postponing a few games until then.

Injuries or not you should still have a chance.
Annan need all three points from this game to keep them in the top four.
I predict 3-0 for Annan. Wallace to score all 3 goals. [emoji6]

31 minutes ago, AllyMonc said:

Give him a raise imo

It’s £500

he isn’t shy about telling his friends what he is on.

and Danny Galbraith won’t be cheap. Good luck to EC but why so defensive about being big spenders. ?

You can’t keep playing  the wee team card when you and Peterhead are way beyond everyone else in the Division in wage bill. That’s why both teams are at the top of the league.

I just hope you ditch the sex offender and get yourselves a moral compass sooner rather than later.

I’ve no idea what anyone at the club is on but clearly the big man will be one of the highest earners. Our squad is pretty small so whatever the budget is it’s clearly being spent on getting 13/14 players capable of winning the league and hoping we get lucky with injuries.

Depends on how you define wee I guess but either way and again noting that I know sweet FA about what everyone is spending I’d be surprised if we were way beyond Clyde? And I heard Danny Denholm on the Terrace Podcast saying Stirling were chucking about decent money in the summer?

I don’t mean to be defensive about what we pay as I genuinely don’t know and to be honest I’m far too busy enjoying the season to particularly care.

I think I’ve said all I want to say about the Thompson stuff and I’m only noting it here as I don’t want to be accused of completely ignoring your point.

Archived