Cerberus

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Cerberus said:

I'll start-

Houses.
https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46454844
They don't make them like they used to and they charge a lot more.

The industry says mortar performance is a complex issue and can be affected by a number of factors. 

9AF393E7-E99F-4C23-A872-0FD0F28DB527.gif

The fault of mortar being too weak lies with what ever company supplies the silo mix to the individual sites. Doesn’t have anything to do with modern day construction being worse than it was back in the day.

17 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Computers. How come after years I still can't power up a PC in one second?

I know right? How fucking long do they expect us to wait to masturbate?

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Computers. How come after years I still can't power up a PC in one second?

You can power up Windows 95 in a second on a modern PC, although real men use DOS.

Anyway, match these answers to the poster, and add your own:

• women
  • posters on P&B
  • the Labour party
  • poor people

8 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Tattoos and piercings.  Two things that have become significantly more popular in recent years than in the past.  Both a ludicrous waste of time and money.

Life was simpler when tattoos were the preserve of violent alcoholics who had spent time in jail. Now every insignificant personality vacuum thinks they can overcome their failings with tattoos, a beard and piercings.

Life was simpler when tattoos were the preserve of violent alcoholics who had spent time in jail. Now every insignificant personality vacuum thinks they can overcome their failings with tattoos, a beard and piercings.
Yeah, I know. I keep telling the Mrs I can just about tolerate her tattoos and piercings, but the beard has to go. Will she listen?, no!

The more powerful gaming systems become the more expensive and time consuming they become.With the old consoles you switched on and within twenty seconds you were playing. Now you need to download half the game and update then register then login then probably more updates. The actual game online is worse too, full of trolls and kids shouting down the mic. Sure GTA is fantastic but you end up wasting hours of your life away with it. 

Smartphones. Pretty much killed off social interaction to a large extent. Benefits not worth it. We are all addicted to them and have to check them every time they beep. It can’t be good for you tbh.

Modern houses are terrible. Cheap rubbishy rabbit hutches with paper thin walls and the cheapest of everything. Usually built in a part of town that wasn’t built on for a good reason. I used to speak to someone involved and some of the cost cutting was mental. Like only using so many clips on guttering, next big storm they fall off. Joists made from the thinnest possible size. They might look good on the outside but you are getting mugged off.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Tattoos and piercings.  Two things that have become significantly more popular in recent years than in the past.  Both a ludicrous waste of time and money.

I think he's calling us pussies, boys - let's hunt him down and f**k him up...

image.thumb.png.1ed26e36385faeb31883ffde3e8dfcc7.png

Archived