Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Twinkle said:
1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:
Poor going forward ,f**k me we were down to 10 men what do you expect .and even with 10 we created some chances 

You were in good positions and the final ball was poor, thats my point. Best example was the 4 on 3 with a couple of minutes left

That was a tremendous opportunity to win the match.  The kind of situation in which you'd have gotten a shot at goal 10 times out of 10 in training.  However, keeping your nerve in match situations is a different kettle of fish and is often an indicator of how high a level you play at and for which team.

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was sat watching game with two bitter Celtic supporters and they could not believe the decisions that the officials made today 

That linesman will carry on regardless despite making the most basic of errors and costing Rangers yet another two points 

All your advantages and still you greet about stuff.  

Yes, it was a bad decision, but don't pretend you want an even playing field.  You want the illusion of fairness.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 hours ago, weegienative said:
Even kris commons thinks it is. There, even now?
Billy dodds is a bitter c**t because he got chased.

Usually with us he is Mr Negative.

He's the same as Hartson and Michael Stewart. Can even pretend to be fair because they got told they weren't good enough (or injury prone in hartsons case).

4 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

I find it hard to believe Bob was ever sitting with 2 Celtic fans backing him up on decisions against Sevco when he sees the world as nothing more than a Tarrier kaflik conspiracy.

Married to one apparently

5 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Aberdeen, red card which wasnt.

Offside goal vs Hearts.

Numerous unpunished alan mcgregor kicks.

Etc etc.

Absoloute state these **** get into.

They are absolutely sure Collum is biased simply because they think he is ‘one ae them’ whilst causally ignoring the fact he gave them a penalty for the Old Rangers whilst facing the wrong way ffs :lol:

For the record Im not insinuating he is biased either, just a man who is terrible at his job.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

This is the most ridiculous and laughable claim I've ever seen on this website, and there's been a few belters before. The term 'Heads gone' comes to to mind.

I wouldn't expect you to understand the underlying meaning so here it is explained...

We know "arabs" refer to Dundee Utd fans rather than a race of people from the middle East. We also know the term ****** refers to members of the Irish rebellion and not all Catholics. But the media/various other groups with a vested interest attempt to attach all sorts of other meanings to the song in order to point score using political correctness. 

I've merely done the same and look at your reaction. If Dundee or Dundee utd were more high profile it would be quite easy to make a big fuss and get that version banned too. It's pathetic.

The fact anyone is arguing about what group of people it's ok to sing about killing rather than the fact the song is about killing people must surely highlight, even to the likes of you, how ludicrous the whole debate is.

9 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

I find it hard to believe Bob was ever sitting with 2 Celtic fans backing him up on decisions against Sevco when he sees the world as nothing more than a Tarrier kaflik conspiracy.

3 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Married to one apparently

That explains why one agreed in the hope she doesnt get battered.

Anybody else have a plausible theory for the other?

There was absolutely no doubt whatsoever. Lafferty was behind the ball
The linesman guessed yet another match defining decision 
Never mind yet another obvious example of outright cheating which will help Rangers upcoming  case against the Tarr*** run SFA 

IMG_4383.jpg

So salty your tears!

4 minutes ago, weegienative said:

I wouldn't expect you to understand the underlying meaning so here it is explained...

We know "arabs" refer to Dundee Utd fans rather than a race of people from the middle East. We also know the term ****** refers to members of the Irish rebellion and not all Catholics. But the media/various other groups with a vested interest attempt to attach all sorts of other meanings to the song in order to point score using political correctness. 

I've merely done the same and look at your reaction. If Dundee or Dundee utd were more high profile it would be quite easy to make a big fuss and get that version banned too. It's pathetic.

The fact anyone is arguing about what group of people it's ok to sing about killing rather than the fact the song is about killing people must surely highlight, even to the likes of you, how ludicrous the whole debate is.

2 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Not at all, I'm aware of Dundee utds nickname. 

New to posts with a subtext?

Somebody's on the defensive. Absolute minter to compare 'Arabs', a nickname given to a team by their own fans, to slurs that originated out of hatred. But keep trying pal to justify your sorry excuse for a fanbase.

13 minutes ago, Darren1872 said:

Aberdeen, red card which wasnt.

Offside goal vs Hearts.

Numerous unpunished alan mcgregor kicks.

Etc etc.

Absoloute state these **** get into.

Missed red card v hearts

Incorrect red card for morelos v Aberdeen 

Incorrect red card for candeias v st mirren

Officials are shite. Football fans are horrendous for having selective memories.

We've had the offside goal v hearts so far. Cosgrove second yellow for Aberdeen the other night was an obvious yellow. 

Today we were shite but the lino's shite call has fucked us out a jammy win. It happens. The persistent chip on the shoulder victim mentality from all the wee club fans is far more annoying.

3 minutes ago, weegienative said:

You're right in that words can have more than one meaning and that '******' can be used as a political/historic description.  We also all know that '******' is a well-used slang term for Catholics - and has been since, at least, the 1960s.  

That others use terms and expressions which are dubious is unquestionable.  That we should use this to justify our own unacceptable language is execrable.

8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

They are absolutely sure Collum is biased simply because they think he is ‘one ae them’ whilst causally ignoring the fact he gave them a penalty for the Old Rangers whilst facing the wrong way ffs :lol:

For the record Im not insinuating he is biased either, just a man who is terrible at his job.

No one thinks collum is biased. Just crap.

Celtic fans on the other hand still haven't been able to let go about a pen decision from 8 years ago. Shows how often stuff goes against them. 

9 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Put down the spade and step away from the hole.

Archived