Sign in to follow this  
RossBFaeDundee

Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

McIntyre spoke to ref and Ralph got sent off for denying a goal-scoring opportunity.

:huh:

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

No just a racist version. Arab scum?

This is the most ridiculous and laughable claim I've ever seen on this website, and there's been a few belters before. The term 'Heads gone' comes to to mind.

Sevco are genuinely terrible. Normally going into the last few mins 1-1 with ten men we'd be shiting it, but that lot are toothless with El Duffalo.

Utter delusion if they think they'll even get within 10 points of Celtic at the end of the season.

Decent away point for the **** against a side who have only been bottom of the league since August and played just an hour with ten men.

I only caught the last 20 minutes, but I was surprised at how little pressure Dundee were under. With 10 men I was expecting them to be backs to the wall, but it was end to end with Dundee looking more threatening if anything; all Rangers had to offer were crosses which even flapjack could easily deal with.

Sevco are genuinely terrible. Normally going into the last few mins 1-1 with ten men we'd be shiting it, but that lot are toothless with El Duffalo.

Utter delusion if they think they'll even get within 10 points of Celtic at the end of the season.

We've played at least 3 or 4 better teams than them this season - utterly useless - once plan A wasn't working they didn't have a plan B.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
McIntyre spoke to ref and Ralph got sent off for denying a goal-scoring opportunity.
:huh:

If that is so then it's an even worse decision.

On the plus side we've got a decent chance of being successful in the appeal. Boyle was right there to take it from Candyass. 

Another great display today by the Dee. Genuine fight and character, dealt with the sending off about as good as they could've. A very valuable point, and we're aff the bottom. An awful road trip follows, but in this current form who's to say what could happen.

MON THE DEE!

12 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Pleasing that Ge55ard is being found out to be a diddy.
His ‘success’ is down to Celtic dropping so many points.

Lolz isn't that how football works in most leagues?  Drop less points than your rivals and you win the title.

Great point. 

Obviously during the game I thought every ball into our box would be a goal, but reflecting on it now I can’t recall a single moment where we were in genuine danger. 

Sevco really are dire.