Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Title chase :lol:

Yup :lol: 1 point ahead of St Johnstone, yet they've convinced themselves theyre on the cusp of greatness.

Just now, Radford said:

How very, very ordinary are Rangers? I usually think folk are being naive when they talk about not showing the Old Firm respect but I hope Saints get properly after this mob when we play them in a fortnight. 

They're a different team with Morelos, from what I've seen. Without him though, they look like a team fighting for the top half.

How very, very ordinary are Rangers? I usually think folk are being naive when they talk about not showing the Old Firm respect but I hope Saints get properly after this mob when we play them in a fortnight. 
I said before the match that they were vulnerable - especially without Morelos.

That was a display in how to defend by Dundee, well done. Also the ref played a blinder helping Dundee by reducing them down to 10 men which galvanised them and made them fight for every ball, genius by Alan Muir.
So where now for Gerrard, league there for the taking and they can't even beat Dundee? I'm sure there will be a club statement on how the officials cost them a win here and also anger at Dundee's tactics.
How dare we didn't lie down to them . . .

Archived