Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would have Boyle over Innis from what I've seen in matches and I think Spence for McGowan is a terrible shout (not meaning to sound like a dick), although to be fair there really isn't many other options.
That would leave little attacking threat from the middle three, we need the one further forward to play in the middle of midfield and K.Miller and have some creativity. That's certainly not what Spence gives.
I'd rather bring in Madianga to play in that further forward role or Deacon if he was fit. Even Lambert at a push today.
Spence in there I feel we would create nothing.
Anyway, a free shot today.  Keep the improvement in performance up and show some grit and I'll be happy enough whatever the scoreline.
Thank you.

I actually thought Boyle was injured. To be honest I wasn’t suggesting I’d put in Spence but you know how managers have a tendency to tighten things up in games like this. Hopefully C Miller and Curran get ripping down the wings.

Anyway you’re bang on re the team.

5 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Aren't Dundee at home? Why aren't they making Rangers wear the change strip?

Dundee have released an Armed Forces third strip and are unveiling it against Rangers, while allowing Rangers to wear their home strip.

Its an embarrassing show of servitude.

Was always going to be Miller :lol:

This fabled Rangers backline their fans proclaim as the best in the country is laughably pea hearted.

Archived