Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

1 hour ago, jupe1407 said:

How the f**k does crywanking even work? I haven't been in tears since my mates funeral in 1996. I'm pretty sure some hand-to-gland-combat at that point would have been considerably inappropriate. Weird. 

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwibj9y2r5ffAhUkt3EKHXpyAKIQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.urbandictionary.com%2Fdefine.php%3Fterm%3DCry%20wank&psig=AOvVaw0GP4TwxMuqINFk1_72boYL&ust=1544603730610380

It's quite a well known term. I didn't make it up ya halfwit.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 09/12/2018 at 19:59, weegienative said:

Good Lord, ducking another question? 

Why are you always angry on here? Posters like weegienative appear every now and again to rile everyone up and disappear until they come back a few months later under a different name. 

19 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Its a good point but the answer is simply yes, everything should be protected. Social self policing would be my preferred option as any government intervention in our lives tends to bring negative consequences. That's not to say I think instances like the raheem sterling one the other day aren't repulsive, they are, but I would rather rely on the goodness of people to stand up and say it's not acceptable. If you think this is far fetched, I'll give you an example, albeit anecdotal. Years ago when McLeish was rangers manager we played a run of the mill spl against Livingston (I think, definately a team wearing a yellow kit). A black player committed a really cynical foul when we had a good counter attack, when the player next came to the front post to defend a corner (my seat was 3rd row behind the goal), some idiot started shouting at him calling him the N word. Almost in unison all the people also shouting at him (calling him a cheat etc) turned on the idiot, soon after the police and stewards came to lift him due to folk greasing him in. That's far more preferential in my opinion.

This definitely 100% happened. 

On 11/12/2018 at 08:46, kingjoey said:

Why are you always angry on here? Posters like weegienative appear every now and again to rile everyone up and disappear until they come back a few months later under a different name. 

I've had the same name since joining years ago. The hysteria following morelos offside goal last week annoyed me, hence why I came on to have a pop back.

I like to challenge viewpoints because inevitably for the most part, they don't stand up to scrutiny and result in personal stacks. This board has done nothing to challenge that opinion has it?

P.s. I'm not angry in the slightest. I'm killing some time whilst working away from.home. :D

13 minutes ago, weegienative said:

I've had the same name since joining years ago. The hysteria following morelos offside goal last week annoyed me, hence why I came on to have a pop back.

I like to challenge viewpoints because inevitably for the most part, they don't stand up to scrutiny and result in personal stacks. This board has done nothing to challenge that opinion has it?

P.s. I'm not angry in the slightest. I'm killing some time whilst working away from.home :D

Get home soon. 

Mean it.

Honest.

Can't wait till you're back in the bosom and all that.

24 minutes ago, weegienative said:

P.s. I'm not angry in the slightest. I'm killing some time whilst working away from.home :D

The fact that you ended this 48 hour tantrum with a triumphant "I'm just a reasonable guy challenging viewpoints" is simply fantastic .

:lol:

P.s. I'm not angry in the slightest. I'm killing some time whilst working away from.home [emoji3]
I work away Shagger, in fact, I am currently doing so right now. I have so far managed to avoid mocking the disabled or trawling out the old "widnae say that tae ma face" type stuff.

I genuinely hope you are a troll and not actually serious, because if you are serious then you need to get help.

You stupid ***

13 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I work away Shagger, in fact, I am currently doing so right now. I have so far managed to avoid mocking the disabled or trawling out the old "widnae say that tae ma face" type stuff.

I genuinely hope you are a troll and not actually serious, because if you are serious then you need to get help.

You stupid ***

Aye am sure you're gainfully employed. Who mocked the disabled? Please explain.

Aye am sure you're gainfully employed. Who mocked the disabled? Please explain.
I wont use the word you used, since the Cardinal has warned against its use and deleted your post.

Suffice to say it was fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

But then, you are very stupid.

8 minutes ago, weegienative said:

To quote another poster, why did you put quotation marks around a phrase which isn't a quote? 

I paraphrased, but apologies if I misrepresented you.

You did say "challenge viewpoints" though so I'll assume it's being a reasonable guy you take issue with.

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I wont use the word you used, since the Cardinal has warned against its use and deleted your post.

Suffice to say it was fucking disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself.

But then, you are very stupid.

Haha is that right? 

Better get back to your "job" or you'll get the sack.

Archived