Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

3 minutes ago, Booker-T said:

i miss rangers a wee bit, there was a better standard of *** in those days

i miss dunfermline and Sammy the Tammy more though. 

So do all your fans, that was some upgrade in season ticket sales when Rangers were coming to visit.

All about the Rangers.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You really have no clue do you? 
Any fans ever raised £100m? That was the false "bill" being waved. (Now massively downgraded, quelle surprise).
The money raised wasn't even used and is being spent on a training ground stand (ironically probably better than accies ground)
So sit down and shut up, you're making a c**t of yourself.
Anyway in other news, accies have just won the Nigerian lottery, you just need to transfer £1m as a processing fee to get the money. Pass it on to your finance dept will you?
Why are you so angry? For a fan of a newly formed club/company to be sitting 2nd in the Scottish Premiership is quite the achievement. Enjoy it while it lasts!

4 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
9 minutes ago, weegienative said:
Any fans ever raised £100m? That was the false "bill" being waved. (Now massively downgraded, quelle surprise).
The money raised wasn't even used and is being spent on a training ground stand (ironically probably better than accies ground)
Anyway in other news, accies have just won the Nigerian lottery, you just need to transfer £1m as a processing fee to get the money. Pass it on to your finance dept will you?

Why are you so angry? For a fan of a newly formed club/company to be sitting 2nd in the Scottish Premiership is quite the achievement. Enjoy it while it lasts!

download-6.jpg

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

I helped save my club, how did you get on?

You really are a keyboard warrior! Who thinks folk would not say "boo" to him based on a "hunch".

Its pathetic and moronic.

Whats the "hunch" based on? A couple of  posts and an avatar? 

You're the only one going to be saying "boo" m9, when you go out in your ridiculous red white and blue halloween costume and when you realise how shite your team are.

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

It's quite amusing to think of him cry wanking in his maws house thinking "aww brilliant, just called that guy a stupid ***, he'll be ragin now" consoling himself because he can't get his hole.

One day he might work up the courage to go up and call a wee, skinny, emo rangers fan on the way to a game a *** to get his next kick.

Seriously, you need to take a break from this.  If you're imagining scenario's about someone you've never met, you need to take a break.  For the good of your own health. 

6 hours ago, weegienative said:

Thanks

I'm curious, for all the ammunition the banter years provided, couldn't the rest of Scottish football come up with a better slogan than walking away? Considering every second saturday we had higher attendances than every other game in Scotland combined? 

It seems you picked the one thing that was demonstrably false. Strange.

Got ourselves a right little humpty here lads. Silly ***.

6 hours ago, weegienative said:

It's quite amusing to think of him cry wanking in his maws house thinking "aww brilliant, just called that guy a stupid ***, he'll be ragin now" consoling himself because he can't get his hole.

One day he might work up the courage to go up and call a wee, skinny, emo rangers fan on the way to a game a *** to get his next kick.

Oh, sorry, full on *** snotters patter now. The old classic p+b diss, "your a virgin". From what is probably a fat *** whose not seen his own cock for a decade, let alone some skanky fat Senga.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

This is absolutely wonderful stuff. Cheers Kincy for the assist.

8 hours ago, weegienative said:

Self serving? How so?

How about ending the oppression Olympics and everybody longing to be victim to gain some kind of faux moral platform? Wouldn't that be preferable?

This "oppression Olympics" idea is silly. 

I'm guessing you wouldn't favour a complete free for all, whereby anything goes at all and racist chanting for instance, would be accepted?  If that's the case, then we draw the line regarding what's allowed in different places - that's all.

9 hours ago, weegienative said:

wow

This is difficult to watch.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

This "oppression Olympics" idea is silly. 

I'm guessing you wouldn't favour a complete free for all, whereby anything goes at all and racist chanting for instance, would be accepted?  If that's the case, then we draw the line regarding what's allowed in different places - that's all.

Its a good point but the answer is simply yes, everything should be protected. Social self policing would be my preferred option as any government intervention in our lives tends to bring negative consequences. That's not to say I think instances like the raheem sterling one the other day aren't repulsive, they are, but I would rather rely on the goodness of people to stand up and say it's not acceptable. If you think this is far fetched, I'll give you an example, albeit anecdotal. Years ago when McLeish was rangers manager we played a run of the mill spl against Livingston (I think, definately a team wearing a yellow kit). A black player committed a really cynical foul when we had a good counter attack, when the player next came to the front post to defend a corner (my seat was 3rd row behind the goal), some idiot started shouting at him calling him the N word. Almost in unison all the people also shouting at him (calling him a cheat etc) turned on the idiot, soon after the police and stewards came to lift him due to folk greasing him in. That's far more preferential in my opinion.

Archived