Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, weegienative said:

We do disagree then.

Where can we find the oppressed league table so we know which level of morality to attach to each victim group?

Produce your own.

If you'd place every group as victims to identical extents though, that would strike me as odd and self serving.

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It rhymes with the first three letter of c**t

20 minutes ago, weegienative said:

admitting it so openly. Irony.

It's the wee Falkirk fanny.  He has two life choices:  wear stacked heels or chuck The H Word incessantly.  You just happen to be his latest victim.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

Produce your own.

If you'd place every group as victims to identical extents though, that would strike me as odd and self serving.

Self serving? How so?

How about ending the oppression Olympics and everybody longing to be victim to gain some kind of faux moral platform? Wouldn't that be preferable?

42 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Weegienative. The only *** who doesn't do walking away.

Thanks

I'm curious, for all the ammunition the banter years provided, couldn't the rest of Scottish football come up with a better slogan than walking away? Considering every second saturday we had higher attendances than every other game in Scotland combined? 

It seems you picked the one thing that was demonstrably false. Strange.

4 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Haha a wee ankle biter who wouldn t say boo in real life. It's quite amusing.

He's also wired in to P&B 7x24 so any time you make a post which references him he will pop up and reply.  it is actually quite scary.

Still, as I said yesterday, there are other threads dealing with the sectarian issue so all you'll get on here is abuse from the likes of him.

Thanks
I'm curious, for all the ammunition the banter years provided, couldn't the rest of Scottish football come up with a better slogan than walking away? Considering every second saturday we had higher attendances than every other game in Scotland combined? 
Even Accies fans would raise more than the **** did to save their club despite having a pathetic sized fanbase. The **** walked away and let their club die.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

He's also wired in to P&B 7x24 so any time you make a post which references him he will pop up and reply.  it is actually quite scary.

Still, as I said yesterday, there are other threads dealing with the sectarian issue so all you'll get on here is abuse from the likes of him.

It's quite amusing to think of him cry wanking in his maws house thinking "aww brilliant, just called that guy a stupid ***, he'll be ragin now" consoling himself because he can't get his hole.

One day he might work up the courage to go up and call a wee, skinny, emo rangers fan on the way to a game a *** to get his next kick.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Even Accies fans would raise more than the **** did to save their club despite having a pathetic sized fanbase. The **** walked away and let their club die.

Oh FFS you contributed more to a Nigerian scammer than we gave to save our club!

4 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
9 minutes ago, weegienative said:
Thanks

i miss rangers a wee bit, there was a better standard of *** in those days

i miss dunfermline and Sammy the Tammy more though. 

6 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
10 minutes ago, weegienative said:
Thanks

You really have no clue do you? 

Any fans ever raised £100m? That was the false "bill" being waved. (Now massively downgraded, quelle surprise).

The money raised wasn't even used and is being spent on a training ground stand (ironically probably better than accies ground)

So sit down and shut up, you're making a c**t of yourself.

Anyway in other news, accies have just won the Nigerian lottery, you just need to transfer £1m as a processing fee to get the money. Pass it on to your finance dept will you?

Archived