Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miller actually started celebrating to begin with and then he caught himself and stopped.

I've no issue with this. He plays for the jersey and is thoroughly professional which can't always be said about former OF heroes looking for a final paycheck.

Miller actually started celebrating to begin with and then he caught himself and stopped.

I've no issue with this. He plays for the jersey and is thoroughly professional which can't always be said about former OF heroes looking for a final paycheck.

He said on sportsounds that “after they went down to 10 men they had to stay diligerent”.

Or is it deligerent? I’m never sure.

It wasn't a cut back. Lafferty was behind the ball but probably in front of the last defender. That's why the linesman made a c**t of it.

Just watched it back on the re-run, it’s a goal! We’ll get some and we’ll lose some decisions. Same as any game I’ve been to; home or away in the last 40 years.

8 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

On first viewing I thought it was harsh..  watching it again it’s one of the few decisions they actually called correctly. 

8 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

I don’t care what you had.  There is no excuse for an official getting such an easy obvious decision wrong 

Can anyone associated with sevco that isn't a jakey crackpot explain wtf he's on about? 

9 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Pretty obvious tbh :lol:

43 quotes in the one post. Is that a record? :lol:

My point actually started before the match, it just so happens to have carried on through. There's no masking that shite today. Even clinging on to the wrongly chopped off goal would be masking a bigger problem and I'm glad gerrard didn't in his post match interview.
I've got a massive problem with hypocrisy and someone trying to claim he moral high ground whilst his own fans sing up to our knees in Arab blood is problematic.
I don't often side with Sevco fans but, in this instance, I think you're being hard done to by some of the usual trolls. Probably best to let it go, as you must surely see that your point will not be adressed. Those who resort to ad hominem attacks do not, by definition, address arguments.

Archived