Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we had started the season how we had the 2 previous under Brendan, Gerrard would be under an enormous amount of pressure. He has got away with one so far with the Rangers fans due to getting them through to the group stage of the Europa. But the cracks are starting to show. If we are 9 or more points ahead by the winter break, the natives will be out.

Well done to Dundee today, defended brilliant. Albeit they were very comfortable, and don’t think Jack Hamilton had much to do except come for cross balls.

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

Good Lord, ducking another question? 

No, we cannot have such a charge.  I'll answer your question in good faith.

I would indeed be equally dead, regardless of your motive for killing me.

I do hope that helps you to claim some sort of victory in whatever the Hell quest you appear to have embarked upon.

No, we cannot have such a charge.  I'll answer your question in good faith.

I would indeed be equally dead, regardless of your motive for killing me.

I do hope that helps you to claim some sort of victory in whatever the Hell quest you appear to have embarked upon.

You're wasting your time with the mouth-breather.

59 minutes ago, Snafu said:

Off topic

Hi, your sig with the Cure lyrics. I might try and get hold of the book 'The Stranger' by Albert Camus of which the lyrics refer a lot to. I've been a Cure fan for now 40 f***ing years and still haven't read it.

I can't say I knew that. Got a lot of travelling coming up so I'll have a look too. 

5 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was sat watching game with two bitter Celtic supporters and they could not believe the decisions that the officials made today 

That linesman will carry on regardless despite making the most basic of errors and costing Rangers yet another two points 

The Rangers and Celtic, same team different colours.

Coppers said they would send someone down the next day.
Kinda sums up why people have little faith in them anymore.

/Back in the late 70s early 80s this was common practice amongst many different supports visiting Pittodrie. It was usually before the game tho

Really enjoyed today. One of those where we could have taken all 3 if we kept 11. One of those games where I was just waiting for the goal to go in and sitting very nervously, continuously looking at the clock but Rangers only forced Hamilton into a single solitary save. Hamilton claimed a few crosses and we had some back to the walls defending but we thoroughly deserved our point.

Delighted to be off bottom and whilst we have a few tough games ahead  McIntyre seems to have injected a bit of belief into the squad and made us hard to beat.

8 hours ago, weegienative said:

No just a racist version. Arab scum?

Paul McGowan. Although not quite sure he qualifies as human. inbred mutant

Well everyone uses a false meaning for the term ****** in the billy boys, why shouldn't we make up a meaning for this?

In other news, songs about killing people are ok as long as you are only killing them for being a rival team and not because of religion - copyright Scottish football.

4 hours ago, weegienative said:

I wouldn't expect you to understand the underlying meaning so here it is explained...

We know "arabs" refer to Dundee Utd fans rather than a race of people from the middle East. We also know the term ****** refers to members of the Irish rebellion and not all Catholics. But the media/various other groups with a vested interest attempt to attach all sorts of other meanings to the song in order to point score using political correctness. 

I've merely done the same and look at your reaction. If Dundee or Dundee utd were more high profile it would be quite easy to make a big fuss and get that version banned too. It's pathetic.

The fact anyone is arguing about what group of people it's ok to sing about killing rather than the fact the song is about killing people must surely highlight, even to the likes of you, how ludicrous the whole debate is.

Not at all, I'm aware of Dundee utds nickname. 

New to posts with a subtext?

Missed red card v hearts

Incorrect red card for morelos v Aberdeen 

Incorrect red card for candeias v st mirren

Officials are shite. Football fans are horrendous for having selective memories.

We've had the offside goal v hearts so far. Cosgrove second yellow for Aberdeen the other night was an obvious yellow. 

Today we were shite but the lino's shite call has fucked us out a jammy win. It happens. The persistent chip on the shoulder victim mentality from all the wee club fans is far more annoying.

No one thinks collum is biased. Just crap.

Celtic fans on the other hand still haven't been able to let go about a pen decision from 8 years ago. Shows how often stuff goes against them. 

It's a song ffs. I really couldn't give a damn what anyone sings about at the football.

But since you raise the issue I'll ask. Why is singing about killing Catholics not ok (let's assume that's the definition), but singing about killing Dundee Utd fans is fine? Doesn't that seem a really strange logic?

It's almost as though political correctness is a load of shite....

This is why debate on a football forum is pointless. Morons can get a say and then run away when challenged. It's a coward's tool.

Celtic instigated a ref strike due to years of.... "anti Irish racism" haha and you're going to talk to me about paranoid fans.

Online forums of any team will always have punters certain a refs against them. 

Most folk I know and sit beside at the games used to actually prefer Collum getting the games because he was a bit robotic and was generally consistent if nothing else, but he's got worse of late.

Again, the act of a coward, keyboard warrior. Address the point. If it's as ridiculous as you are trying to insinuate then it should be easy to dismantle. Let's see if you have the brain cells to attempt it and make a c**t of yourself.

Is it aye?

Address the point.

Who's a seething mess? :D haha

Unlike most on here i like football, it doesn't dominate my life. We've dropped 5 stupid points in the last  week through our own shite play. What more is there to say?

Incidentally I don't actually mind fans of Celtic having a pop. It's natural. It's when fans of shite clubs like Dundee think they are important the 4 times a year the old firm teams roll into town.

And lying? About what? The ref strike?https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj7iv7nrJPfAhVKyxoKHVY4AAoQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ffootball%2F2010%2Fnov%2F21%2Freferees-scottish-premier-league-strike&psig=AOvVaw26dCdtI5JO4Jf7f4MOZUWy&ust=1544465589666916

Your own chairman at the time seems to be one of the paranoid fans you speak of.

Read the article. Specifically John reid's input.

Probably not that difficult but yet you can't do it? Clown.

I'm pursuing this to show everyone else on this board what a moron you are when pushed on your stance.

Address the point.

No mate, if you want to be deliberately obtuse, carry on.

Why, in your opinion, is singing about killing a Catholic worse than singing about killing a supporter of a football team? It's quite clear....

Who's in debt? :D

This should be fun.

You are challenging the point therefore you disagree with what I'm saying, yes? So if you disagree, justify your position or don't comment. It's quite simple. 

How will you duck the question this time I wonder....

The irony of this coming from someone on a forum where the ratio couldn't be any more one sided.

My point actually started before the match, it just so happens to have carried on through. There's no masking that shite today. Even clinging on to the wrongly chopped off goal would be masking a bigger problem and I'm glad gerrard didn't in his post match interview.

I've got a massive problem with hypocrisy and someone trying to claim he moral high ground whilst his own fans sing up to our knees in Arab blood is problematic.

They are loans converted to equity. Jesus, if you're going to come into a forum for a league you're little team aren't even in, at least don't make an arse of yourself.

3 hours ago, weegienative said:

Please feel free to Google this to the nth extent. I don't have the inclination to do it past page 1.

Lennon was only too happy to push his narrative back then as he was the other week. As were the various media outlets which are "friendly" with Celtic.

Well answer this question and then I'll do the leg work.

Do you think Neil Lennon claiming anti Irish racism is something unique to hibs and nothing he felt previously at Celtic?

Haha well this thread isn't giving a good account of itself in that regard is it? I've questioned several posters on their stance and only 1 has been able to give a response, the rest resort to childish name calling and typical keyboard warrior antics.

Maybe if the fans of the wee teams had less of a chip on their shoulder they could actually engage with old firm fans.

:D:D minter!! God that accent is pathetic.

And aye, murder rate goes higher than Chicago after old firm games doesn't it ya clown?

West coast c***s? There's more old firm fans in Dundee than there is of the local teams. Let that sink in.

The claim is backed up! John Reid quoted as saying there has been historic ref discrimination. If you want to play dumb on the issue fine.

Who's threatened or got wide with you on here? :D

Where have you responded with it? Someone else gave a decent reply to it but I've genuinely not seen yours. Quote it again and quote this so it pops up I'll respond.

The point is other people subjectively attaching a meaning to someone you are saying. But no, it's gone over your head again.

Jesus Christ. 

Do you think every murder has a suspect saying "I did it in the library with the candlestick" cluedo style?

Who's a seething mess :D? I'm watching the nfl and laughing at this forum. The posts I'm commenting on started before the match, so literally nothing to do with the result. We were shite, coulda stole it had the lino been on his game, coulda got beat we were that shambolic when you's had a break away. It's a game of football haha it doesn't pay the bills.

And your reference to people being wide. Try walking through Aberdeen Dundee or Edinburgh with a rangers top on when we are playing one of the teams. Some dick will have a pop or shout something. It's Scottish mentality and not limited to one set of fans. There are dickheads in every support.

Exactly. But will there be the same hysteria? I doubt it.

Aye, the ref strike was completely random and due to all teams evenly. 

Dicks who choose to like or dislike folk depending on who they support? Pretty much aye.no particularly arsed if they like me or not.

2 hours ago, weegienative said:

Dae yi aye? 

Belter 

Right nice and simple for you. If I kill you because your a queens fan, are you any less dead than if I killed you because you were Catholic? No you thick c**t.

Let's put it this way,

Do you think if any of the old firm draw real Madrid next year the real madrid fans would give a toss or see it as another game they have to be professional in and win? It's all relative and relatively qots aren't important to me.

What was the point? :D

Good Lord, ducking another question? 

Who's angry? You trying to attach emotion to online text? Nice try. "Arrogant sniggering" was the one you were looking for.

Pretty obvious tbh :lol:

On 06/12/2018 at 16:47, bennett said:

A host of players out through injury/suspension and big Kyle playing upfront....... who'll probably do something stupid.

Dundee will do what the sheep did, who did what Millie did, who did what Livingston did and spoil the game/defend in numbers. We don't have an answer to that.

1  - 1

Edit. Kenny will score.

:o

Archived