Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

Incidentally I don't actually mind fans of Celtic having a pop. It's natural. It's when fans of shite clubs like Dundee think they are important the 4 times a year the old firm teams roll into town.

Wait, you'll need to explain this one.

Celtic fans are more important than Dundee ones, is that right?  Does that make me less important than Dundee fans, but moreso than Annan fans?  How important are Real Madrid fans - it sounds frightening?

How exactly does it work?  I'll admit to not quite getting it, but I'm very keen to learn.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Cancelled your, "Weekend off P&B to enjoy my weekend with Mrs Romeo." to post about The Rangers, eh?

I knew it was too good to be true!

Weekend is over Kinky back up the road earlier and the wife is already catching up on Casualty.

Don't worry though, I posted on my own teams thread before posting here.

1 minute ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Celtic fans are more important than Dundee ones, is that right?  Does that make me less important than Dundee fans, but moreso than Annan fans?  How important are Real Madrid fans - it sounds frightening?

How exactly does it work?  I'll admit to not quite getting it, but I'm very keen to learn.

Sadly, this point of view is prevalent among Old Firm fans. We are talking about people here who have nothing else in their lives. 

We demand a league table of importance.

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

My point actually started before the match, it just so happens to have carried on through. There's no masking that shite today. Even clinging on to the wrongly chopped off goal would be masking a bigger problem and I'm glad gerrard didn't in his post match interview.

I've got a massive problem with hypocrisy and someone trying to claim he moral high ground whilst his own fans sing up to our knees in Arab blood is problematic.

It's CHALKED OFF ffs!

23 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

No it's not gone over my head at all.

No.

The point is that if vicious barbs against a particular religious community can apparently be justified by pointing to spurious and indeed non existent parallels, you're very keen to try it.

Right nice and simple for you. If I kill you because your a queens fan, are you any less dead than if I killed you because you were Catholic? No you thick c**t.

9 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Dae yi aye? 

Belter 

Let's put it this way,

Do you think if any of the old firm draw real Madrid next year the real madrid fans would give a toss or see it as another game they have to be professional in and win? It's all relative and relatively qots aren't important to me.

5 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Right nice and simple for you. If I kill you because your a queens fan, are you any less dead than if I killed you because you were Catholic? No you thick c**t.

:lol:

Good Lord.

Get a grip of yourself pal.  We'll pretend this never happened.

9 minutes ago, weegienative said:

If he's a Catholic QotS fan, is it like a two birds with the one stone type of thing? 

Archived