Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

Please feel free to Google this to the nth extent. I don't have the inclination to do it past page 1.
Lennon was only too happy to push his narrative back then as he was the other week. As were the various media outlets which are "friendly" with Celtic.

This is why debate on a football forum is pointless. Morons can get a say and then run away when challenged. It's a coward's tool.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Why, in your opinion, is singing about killing a Catholic worse than singing about killing a supporter of a football team? It's quite clear....

Because you westcoast c***s go out and do it, after 90mins we go fir a pint wi them, ya minter.

14 minutes ago, weegienative said:

The irony of this coming from someone on a forum where the ratio couldn't be any more one sided.

Which tells you everything you need to know about the vast majority of OF* fans, avoiding any form of forum where their deluded posts might actually get questioned and require some form of reasoned reply. 

2 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Which tells you everything you need to know about the vast majority of OF* fans, avoiding any form of forum where their deluded posts might actually get questioned and require some form of reasoned reply. 

Haha well this thread isn't giving a good account of itself in that regard is it? I've questioned several posters on their stance and only 1 has been able to give a response, the rest resort to childish name calling and typical keyboard warrior antics.

Maybe if the fans of the wee teams had less of a chip on their shoulder they could actually engage with old firm fans.

Haha well this thread isn't giving a good account of itself in that regard is it? I've questioned several posters on their stance and only 1 has been able to give a response, the rest resort to childish name calling and typical keyboard warrior antics.
Maybe if the fans of the wee teams had less of a chip on their shoulder they could actually engage with old firm fans.
Given that I responded with the actually history behind the name and then you didn't respond to that tells me you are out of your depth son.

6 minutes ago, Podlie said:

Because you westcoast c***s go out and do it, after 90mins we go fir a pint wi them, ya minter.

:D:D minter!! God that accent is pathetic.

And aye, murder rate goes higher than Chicago after old firm games doesn't it ya clown?

West coast c***s? There's more old firm fans in Dundee than there is of the local teams. Let that sink in.

Well answer this question and then I'll do the leg work.

Do you think Neil Lennon claiming anti Irish racism is something unique to hibs and nothing he felt previously at Celtic?

Couldn’t give a shit, you gonna back up your claim that Celtic instigated the 2010 refs strike because of anti Irish racism?

1 hour ago, weegienative said:

I wouldn't expect you to understand the underlying meaning so here it is explained...

We know "arabs" refer to Dundee Utd fans rather than a race of people from the middle East. We also know the term ****** refers to members of the Irish rebellion and not all Catholics. But the media/various other groups with a vested interest attempt to attach all sorts of other meanings to the song in order to point score using political correctness. 

I've merely done the same and look at your reaction. If Dundee or Dundee utd were more high profile it would be quite easy to make a big fuss and get that version banned too. It's pathetic.

The fact anyone is arguing about what group of people it's ok to sing about killing rather than the fact the song is about killing people must surely highlight, even to the likes of you, how ludicrous the whole debate is.

Oh Sweet Jesus.

No Dundee fan singing about Arabs is displaying any ill feeling towards a group from the Middle East.

The same cannot be said of Rangers fans who sing of ******s, with regard to Roman Catholics.

Citing political correctness here is just laughable.

It is fantastic how the vast majority of **** and ****, but mostly ****, just can not, NOT, take being beaten, or, like today drawing without melting down into absolute heads goners . Online or in real life, absolute roasters happy lord it up giving it big licks. Minute you beat them and give it back to them, their faces start to flush and the threats and wideness comes out. Absolute cumstains.

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Couldn’t give a shit, you gonna back up your claim that Celtic instigated the 2010 refs strike because of anti Irish racism racism?

The claim is backed up! John Reid quoted as saying there has been historic ref discrimination. If you want to play dumb on the issue fine.

Just now, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

It is fantastic how the vast majority **** and ****, but mostly ****, just can not, NOT, take being beaten, or, like today drawing without melting down into absolute heads bonnets. Online or in real life, absolute roasters happy lord it up giving it big licks. Minute you beat them and give it back to them, their faces start to flush and the threats and wideness cones out. Absolute cumstains the lot of them.

Who's threatened or got wide with you on here? :D

5 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 minutes ago, weegienative said:

Given that I responded with the actually history behind the name and then you didn't respond to that tells me you are out of your depth son.

Where have you responded with it? Someone else gave a decent reply to it but I've genuinely not seen yours. Quote it again and quote this so it pops up I'll respond.

3 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Oh Sweet Jesus.

No Dundee fan singing about Arabs is displaying any ill feeling towards a group from the Middle East.

The same cannot be said of Rangers fans who sing of ******s, with regard to Roman Catholics.

Citing political correctness here is just laughable.

The point is other people subjectively attaching a meaning to someone you are saying. But no, it's gone over your head again.

The claim is backed up! John Reid quoted as saying there has been historic ref discrimination. If you want to play dumb on the issue fine.

He claimed historic discrimination against the club, you gonna back up your claim that Celtic instigated the 2010 refs strike because of anti Irish racism?

1 minute ago, weegienative said:

Who's threatened or got wide with you on here? :D

Didn't say anybody had. Plenty of times in real life after taking pelters or "banter" from **** when there winning, you beat them and give it back then the tears and anger start. You're a seething mess cause your team drew today. Just take a chill man.

Just now, Drew Brees said:

He claimed historic discrimination against the club, you gonna back up your claim that Celtic instigated the 2010 refs strike because of anti Irish racism?

Jesus Christ. 

Do you think every murder has a suspect saying "I did it in the library with the candlestick" cluedo style?

1 hour ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was it onside or off side?

Equal playing field and Rangers are top of the league by a considerable distance 

With the offside goal you got against Hearts offsetting today’s offside decision, you’re back to square one.

Archived