Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

You'd better watch your tears don't short your keyboard out emoji38.png

Probably not that difficult to dismantle you hilariously equating Catholicism with supporting Dundee United tbh.

Thick *** c**t emoji38.png

Probably not that difficult but yet you can't do it? Clown.

I'm pursuing this to show everyone else on this board what a moron you are when pushed on your stance.

Address the point.

Who's a seething mess? [emoji3]
Incidentally I don't actually mind fans of Celtic having a pop. It's natural. It's when fans of shite clubs like Dundee think they are important the 4 times a year the old firm teams roll into town.

Your team is nothing. A tribute act of the scumbag establishment you all let die. 10’s of millions of pounds in debt again already, yet nowhere near your “rivals”. The laughing stock of Scottish football, and long may it continue.

Just now, Moses Supposes said:

LO-fucking-L! Even if I had the remotest idea what your point might be, and I don't, I still wouldn't waste my time addressing it.  

Why, in your opinion, is singing about killing a Catholic worse than singing about killing a supporter of a football team? It's quite clear....

8 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was it onside or off side?

Equal playing field and Rangers are top of the league by a considerable distance 

4gMK.gif

Perhaps the most unintentionally hilarious post I've read on this forum all season.

Probably not that difficult but yet you can't do it? Clown.
I'm pursuing this to show everyone else on this board what a moron you are when pushed on your stance.
Address the point.
Glorious [emoji38]

I absolutely love it when raging fat bigots like yourself devolve into seething messes after failing to win a game you thought you'd stroll.

You just can't take being ordinary [emoji38]

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Your team is nothing. A tribute act of the scumbag establishment you all let die. 10’s of millions of pounds in debt again already, yet nowhere near your “rivals”. The laughing stock of Scottish football, and long may it continue.

Who's in debt? :D

This should be fun.

1 minute ago, weegienative said:

Why, in your opinion, is singing about killing a Catholic worse than singing about killing a supporter of a football team? It's quite clear....

From where do you get from anything I've said that is my opinion? 

You're just trashing about in the dark. 

Seriously, stop digging. You are getting precisely no bites. 

1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

Fine, "Reid went as far as to talk of historical discrimination during his speech to his club's shareholders."

Lennon (recently and then when he was Celtic manager) "https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjgiueXsJPfAhVyxoUKHUl2AV8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Ffootball%2F2018%2Fnov%2F02%2Fneil-lennon-sectarianism-racism-hibernian-scotland&psig=AOvVaw3bdTKclX1UmOZqlO56ZWZw&ust=1544466495261249"

14 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was it onside or off side?

Equal playing field and Rangers are top of the league by a considerable distance 

It was onside.

Your vision of an even playing field could not be more removed from mine.

Or from reality.

1 minute ago, Moses Supposes said:

From where do you get from anything I've said that is my opinion? 

You're just trashing about in the dark. 

Seriously, stop digging. You are getting precisely no bites. 

You are challenging the point therefore you disagree with what I'm saying, yes? So if you disagree, justify your position or don't comment. It's quite simple. 

How will you duck the question this time I wonder....

Archived