Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Except when an absolutely obvious onside goal was disallowed by a corrupt / inefficient official 

Bit like the  Moreorless one at Tynecastle, Laugherty not getting sent off in midweek etc,etc,etc. Sevconians have very short memories...lol

6 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

I don’t care what you had.  There is no excuse for an official getting such an easy obvious decision wrong 

I feel for you Bob, the linesman must of missed that rule in the Mason handbook where The Rangers must be given the benefit of all doubt.

GIRFUY

Poor going forward ,f**k me we were down to 10 men what do you expect .and even with 10 we created some chances 
You were in good positions and the final ball was poor, thats my point. Best example was the 4 on 3 with a couple of minutes left

25 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Rangers fan wanting to me put me down after the game haha.

Hard finding an open vets on a Sunday....

19 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

Was sat watching game with two bitter Celtic supporters and they could not believe the decisions that the officials made today 

That linesman will carry on regardless despite making the most basic of errors and costing Rangers yet another two points 

It wasn't even a close decision, there's no way that any competent official could have thought that was offside.

Absolutely rank rotten from us but we played as well as we were allowed to.  We had no creativity or guile and no player earned their corn today.  Only Halliday showed a bit of desire.  Battering balls in to the penalty box when we didn't win a header all day?   Aye, just keep doing the same thing.  Fucking idiots.  Oh and Joe Worrall can have his loan deal terminated anytime he wants.  He is the apotheosis of a haddie.

Dundee, though, had several contenders for MotM with Calvin Miller just shading it I think.  They also had a much better attitude than us.  Their fans are still cnuts though ;)

BBC Scotland providing an out by stating Rangers may have had one eye on their midweek trip to Vienna to face Rapid as they seek to continue their European adventure into the New Year. 

I can only imagine Celtic don't give a f**k about their European game this week cuz 5-1

Best example or only example ? Every other thing we did for 70 minutes bar that was clear our lines
No, Curran was in about 10 minutes previously and rather than play the ball across, shot from a shite angle that nearly went out for a throw in

8 minutes ago, BobWilliamson said:

There was absolutely no doubt whatsoever. Lafferty gave a kick to Kasunga and should of been off.

The referee bottled yet another match defining decision 

Never mind yet another obvious example of outright cheating which will help Rangers.

FTFY chump.

Swings n roundabouts.

No need to be upset.

So 2 the whole game ? We didn't have much choices. We setup to kick ball out our half.
It worked and we got the point.
[emoji38] i only seen the last 20/30 mins mate. Can only judge what i saw

Archived