Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only caught the last 20 minutes, but I was surprised at how little pressure Dundee were under. With 10 men I was expecting them to be backs to the wall, but it was end to end with Dundee looking more threatening if anything; all Rangers had to offer were crosses which even flapjack could easily deal with.

Sevco are genuinely terrible. Normally going into the last few mins 1-1 with ten men we'd be shiting it, but that lot are toothless with El Duffalo.

Utter delusion if they think they'll even get within 10 points of Celtic at the end of the season.

We've played at least 3 or 4 better teams than them this season - utterly useless - once plan A wasn't working they didn't have a plan B.

2 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:
McIntyre spoke to ref and Ralph got sent off for denying a goal-scoring opportunity.
:huh:

If that is so then it's an even worse decision.

On the plus side we've got a decent chance of being successful in the appeal. Boyle was right there to take it from Candyass. 

Another great display today by the Dee. Genuine fight and character, dealt with the sending off about as good as they could've. A very valuable point, and we're aff the bottom. An awful road trip follows, but in this current form who's to say what could happen.

MON THE DEE!

12 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Pleasing that Ge55ard is being found out to be a diddy.
His ‘success’ is down to Celtic dropping so many points.

Lolz isn't that how football works in most leagues?  Drop less points than your rivals and you win the title.

Great point. 

Obviously during the game I thought every ball into our box would be a goal, but reflecting on it now I can’t recall a single moment where we were in genuine danger. 

Sevco really are dire. 

A dee-cent defensive display from Dundee but pretty poor going forward. That said, if you organised defensively, theres more chance you will win more games than you lose. Big few weeks coming up for Agent Mcintyre

4 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

A dee-cent defensive display from Dundee but pretty poor going forward. That said, if you organised defensively, theres more chance you will win more games than you lose. Big few weeks coming up for Agent Mcintyre

Poor going forward ,f**k me we were down to 10 men what do you expect .and even with 10 we created some chances 

11 minutes ago, The Master said:

Great point. 

Obviously during the game I thought every ball into our box would be a goal, but reflecting on it now I can’t recall a single moment where we were in genuine danger. 

Sevco really are dire. 

Except when an absolutely obvious onside goal was disallowed by a corrupt / inefficient official 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

Rangers fan wanting to me put me down after the game haha.

Wasn't taking it very well.

A good performance.

Not scrolling back but should of it been a sending off?

Pass marks to everyone today . Thought we did what we needed to.
McGowan giving the ball away before Ralph making that challenge pissed me off however .

Overall pretty chuffed

The sending off wasn't a sending off ..the ref said it was for preventing a clear goalscoring opportunity...Boyle was right behind Ralph to mop up the thru ball

Archived