Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

4 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

That not a booking?

If the referee thinks it's a foul which interferes with or stops a promising attack then it should be. Probably didn't get a YC because it happened in the defensive third.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, pandarilla said:

I know they'll probably run out comfortable winners here but rangers don't look too threatening.

Dundee just have to find a way to get out a bit more. Very deep.

Easy to see why they've struggled against teams who sit deep against them, Lafferty horrendously static.

47 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
50 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:
Catches him high and he's out of control.

On 2nd viewing I have to agree, thought he caught him on the boot when i first saw it but it was right on the bit between the ankle and the shin which can do some serious damage. Unfortunately that was a red card offence.

Requiring laser accuracy.

7 minutes ago, Briannmataxi said:

Hibs sang it first m9, unlucks.

Absolutely. It's the Battle Hymn of the (Irish) Republic, telling how John Connolly's soul goes marching on after he fought an ill-fated violent rebellion to free Leith's catholic community from slavery in 1875. These guys don't know their history!

Rangers have no tempo in their play and, for the money spent, should have far more about them than to just keep putting crosses in the box in the hope one finds a taker. 

Famous last words but Dundee look fairly comfortable. 

Archived