Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

Thats harsh, no chance thats a clear chance when the centre half is right next to the ball, was definitely out the box.

What a shame for Dundee..

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thats harsh, no chance thats a clear chance when the centre half is right next to the ball, was definitely out the box.
Was that what it was given for? I thought it was because he deemed it dangerous.

1 minute ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Regrettably, that's a great decision. Doubt many teams would have seen red of they weren't playing the scum but that's exactly the right decision. Ah f**k. Unlucky Dee.

How is that a red? 

I didn’t think on first viewing it was a red and on seeing it back I don’t think it’s been giving for denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity-rather for how bad a tackle it was. Late, reckless, out of control and could have done some damage.

Just now, accies1874 said:
2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was that what it was given for? I thought it was because he deemed it dangerous.

Its the only justification, you see tackles like that in midfield constantly with only a yellow coming out.

I didn’t think on first viewing it was a red and on seeing it back I don’t think it’s been giving for denying an obvious goalscoring opportunity-rather for how bad a tackle it was. Late, reckless, out of control and could have done some damage.

Exactly - it was an awful challenge and he flew into it.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

The SFA fucking desperate for a Celtic-Rangers 'title showdown'. warnock.png warnock.png warnock.png

Fucking scum.

The refs have probably been briefed on making sure they finish 1st and 2nd, and very closely.

Archived