Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

So are we thinking it’s a straight swop - Innes in for O’Dea? The central pairing slightly gives me the fear but Shagger seems to have found a formation that works and so I can’t see wholesale changes. Apparently Gowser was violently ill (hard to imagine Gowser being ill any other way) on Wednesday and was really struggling during the game. If he’s no better he could bring in Spence as a slightly more defensive set up. Thoughts?

I would have Boyle over Innis from what I've seen in matches and I think Spence for McGowan is a terrible shout (not meaning to sound like a dick), although to be fair there really isn't many other options.

That would leave little attacking threat from the middle three, we need the one further forward to play in the middle of midfield and K.Miller and have some creativity. That's certainly not what Spence gives.

I'd rather bring in Madianga to play in that further forward role or Deacon if he was fit. Even Lambert at a push today.

Spence in there I feel we would create nothing.

Anyway, a free shot today.  Keep the improvement in performance up and show some grit and I'll be happy enough whatever the scoreline.

Thank you.

Sums up Scottish football. Hating a club more than you love your own. Pathetic.
Ask me my opinion on the latest st mirren results? Couldn't tell you the results and don't care.
The anger and suffering of you and your fellow vermin has been utterly fantastic fun tbf.

Anyway either a gutsy 2-1 home win or a 0-3 stroll for the ***s.

We're without Morelos today and we've shown that we struggle when he doesn't play.  Lafferty has been dugshite the last few games he's played, so I can see us struggling in front of goal.

Arfield being back at least gives us someone that will try to make attacking runs from midfield which we were sorely lacking against Aberdeen. 

3 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:

Admitting you're a weegie :lol: weegies and their horrific nasely accent are a massive stain on this country. 

3 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:

Admitting you're a weegie :lol: weegies and their horrific nasely accent are a massive stain on this country. 

Aye.

Keep watching still game.

Still sound like roisin from river city aye? 

Archived