Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

Is it right to be looking forward to this a bit? Coming off the best performance in months, at home against a Morales-less Sevco who were pretty goddamn underwhelming last night? My brain is telling me to not be fooled, but my heart says f**k it.

1-0 the Dee.

• Replies 756
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Is it right to be looking forward to this a bit? Coming off the best performance in months, at home against a Morales-less Sevco who were pretty goddamn underwhelming last night? My brain is telling me to not be fooled, but my heart says f**k it.

Why is Ally McCoist posing as a Dundee fan?

A host of players out through injury/suspension and big Kyle playing upfront....... who'll probably do something stupid.

Dundee will do what the sheep did, who did what Millie did, who did what Livingston did and spoil the game/defend in numbers. We don't have an answer to that.

1  - 1

Edit. Kenny will score.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

1-0 the Dee.

I was buckled a couple of nights ago watching Eric Andre interviewing The Hot Babes of Instagram. Not as much as I'll be buckled on Sunday night right enough. 

2-1 Dundee despite some highly suspect officiating. 

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

A host of players out through injury/suspension and big Kyle playing upfront....... who'll probably do something stupid.

Dundee will do what the sheep did, who did what Millie did, who did what Livingston did and spoil the game/defend in numbers. We don't have an answer to that.

1  - 1

We'll play you off the park with our new brand of expansive, free-flowing football and you'll fucking like it. 

Incidentally, wasn't the term 'anti-football' coined by Lionel Messi after playing against Rangers?

Just now, Dee Man said:

We'll play you off the park with our new brand of expansive, free-flowing football and you'll fucking like it. 

Incidentally, wasn't the term 'anti-football' coined by Lionel Messi after playing against Rangers?

I'm not complaining about teams parking the bus, we need to adapt our training.

Really looking forward to this.  We've done OK against Rangers in recent times (relatively speaking).  Anything from the game would be good but I'm dreaming of 3 points.  

2-1.  K Miller (C Miller assist), O'Dea (pen).   Some *** 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You would think so if you believed everything you read in the Scottish Media. It was actually originally coined by Frank Rijkard about Martin ONeills Celtic team

You would think so if you believed everything you read in the Scottish Media. It was actually originally coined by Frank Rijkard about Martin ONeills Celtic team

Is an OF fans answer to any criticism anything other than “naw it was the other wan”?

Archived