• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
RossBFaeDundee

Dundee vs. Sevco - 9/12/18

Is it right to be looking forward to this a bit? Coming off the best performance in months, at home against a Morales-less Sevco who were pretty goddamn underwhelming last night? My brain is telling me to not be fooled, but my heart says f**k it.

1-0 the Dee.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Lets horse these obese Sports Direct loving c**ts.

Thank you.

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Is it right to be looking forward to this a bit? Coming off the best performance in months, at home against a Morales-less Sevco who were pretty goddamn underwhelming last night? My brain is telling me to not be fooled, but my heart says f**k it.

Why is Ally McCoist posing as a Dundee fan?

A host of players out through injury/suspension and big Kyle playing upfront....... who'll probably do something stupid.

Dundee will do what the sheep did, who did what Millie did, who did what Livingston did and spoil the game/defend in numbers. We don't have an answer to that.

1  - 1

Edit. Kenny will score.

Edited by bennett

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

1-0 the Dee.

I was buckled a couple of nights ago watching Eric Andre interviewing The Hot Babes of Instagram. Not as much as I'll be buckled on Sunday night right enough. 

2-1 Dundee despite some highly suspect officiating. 

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

A host of players out through injury/suspension and big Kyle playing upfront....... who'll probably do something stupid.

Dundee will do what the sheep did, who did what Millie did, who did what Livingston did and spoil the game/defend in numbers. We don't have an answer to that.

1  - 1

We'll play you off the park with our new brand of expansive, free-flowing football and you'll fucking like it. 

Incidentally, wasn't the term 'anti-football' coined by Lionel Messi after playing against Rangers?

Just now, Dee Man said:

We'll play you off the park with our new brand of expansive, free-flowing football and you'll fucking like it. 

Incidentally, wasn't the term 'anti-football' coined by Lionel Messi after playing against Rangers?

I'm not complaining about teams parking the bus, we need to adapt our training.

I think most would expect us to park the bus but I wouldn't mind us having a go at Rangers down the flanks where I believe they are vulnerable.

4 hours ago, bennett said:

I'm not complaining about teams parking the bus

4 hours ago, bennett said:

spoil the game/defend in numbers

:lol:

Really looking forward to this.  We've done OK against Rangers in recent times (relatively speaking).  Anything from the game would be good but I'm dreaming of 3 points.  

2-1.  K Miller (C Miller assist), O'Dea (pen).   Some *** 

4 hours ago, Dee Man said:

You would think so if you believed everything you read in the Scottish Media. It was actually originally coined by Frank Rijkard about Martin ONeills Celtic team

13 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Good luck to Dundee’s wee team.  I hope you can replicate the Hamilton result.

I'd rather we replicated Ayr United's most recent result.

13 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

You would think so if you believed everything you read in the Scottish Media. It was actually originally coined by Frank Rijkard about Martin ONeills Celtic team

No it wasn’t. It was originally used to describe Estudiantes team from the 1968 Copa Libratores.

Know your football.

3 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

I'd rather we replicated Ayr United's most recent result.

Yeah that would be even better.

Is an OF fans answer to any criticism anything other than “naw it was the other wan”?