Hearts v Well

9 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:
23 hours ago, HibsFan said:

The m9s have been highlighting this stuff for years, but we were essentially patted on the head by the wider Pie and Bovril community and told to know our place like the good little f*nians we are.

Bollocks. I know Hibs fans like to play this card but if anything there's been more racism from your crowd in the last few years

Offt, another one at it. 

Hearts fans not coming of well here at all.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, des dad said:

Completely predictable that Hibs fans consider their current managers' successes at another club as reason to celebrate. But then, when you consider that the other club is Hibs big sisters and feeder club Celtic, then it becomes easier to understand.

I don't think Hibs are the Celtic feeder/colt team any more. Basically since Petrie played storage wars over J McGinn in the summer.

Family responsibilities took priority this weekend and having just watched Sunday Sportscene,it’s the first time I’d heard of the non- football “ incident” which happened at Tynecastle yesterday and am totally disgusted and saddened by the actions of these fucking morons .

As a lifetime Hearts supporter, I’m sickened to the core by the action of a  minority  of racist and biggoted scum , who seem to be within our midst at the moment .

Get yourselves to f**k  and I urge all like minded Hearts supporters to name , shame and identify these c***s and banish them from our club 

19 hours ago, Green Day said:

Awful grammar, remedial class m9?

19 hours ago, Craigie Jambo said:

Fixed, pal, look up

8 hours ago, Green Day said:

Your right, it was an ill advised reaction to a whataboutery post by the  @Crùbag muppet.

I will say no more on the matter, I am off to get some popcorn.

34 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I think the message were supposed to take is that “This couldn’t happen at Easter Road because Hibs fans aren’t sectarian racists”

FTFY

9 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:
1 hour ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:
Offt, another one at it. 
Hearts fans not coming of well here at all.

Neither are the whataboutery merchants who see no problem with their own support.

Whatever makes you feel better, m9.

Points scoring on racism and whatabootery is very comparable to the chicken and egg situation.   Without one you wouldn't have the other.

If you moan about one and do the other you're a penis.

50 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:
5 hours ago, Briannmataxi said:
No, just assaults his own team mates in friendlies. 

Comparable right enough!

Well, I suppose it is difficult to compare something that did happen, with something that didnt happen........

Archived