Hearts v Well

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was fucking awful, a draw was probably a fair result on the back of both teams being brutal but glad we got the result.

Delighted we've managed to weed out a few racists in our support. Long may it continue.

3 hours ago, dezz said:

I’ll need to see Main’s disallowed goal again as it didn’t appear there was much in it albeit from the other side of the pitch.

He made a foul that the ref initially ignored then changed his mind presumably on advice from the linesman.  

The m9s have been highlighting this stuff for years, but we were essentially patted on the head by the wider Pie and Bovril community and told to know our place like the good little f*nians we are.
Bollocks. I know Hibs fans like to play this card but if anything there's been more racism from your crowd in the last few years

12 hours ago, Green Day said:

Yep, we all have some fannies.........the problem is you have many, many more.

.......and you know it:thumsup2

Point scoring over racist scum... classy chap.

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Point scoring over racist scum... classy chap.

Your right, it was an ill advised reaction to a whataboutery post by the  @Crùbag muppet.

I will say no more on the matter, I am off to get some popcorn.

1 hour ago, MacDonald Jardine said:
16 hours ago, HibsFan said:

The m9s have been highlighting this stuff for years, but we were essentially patted on the head by the wider Pie and Bovril community and told to know our place like the good little f*nians we are.

Bollocks. I know Hibs fans like to play this card but if anything there's been more racism from your crowd in the last few years

This kind of behaviour is deplorable no matter where it comes from and must be stamped out. It's pointless fans of other clubs point scoring here as racism, sexism and homophobia is prevalent in society in general and consequently in every football club to one degree or another.  Adopting a holier than thou attitude will not root these morons out.

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

The depressing thing is some of these knuckledraggers will use this on their social media accounts.

2 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Aye, teeth are what define players and managers................

IMG_20181028_153604.jpg.fc7c78ba7ee6ad2a723bf32359a18dd2.jpg

Completely predictable that Hibs fans consider their current managers' successes at another club as reason to celebrate. But then, when you consider that the other club is Hibs big sisters and feeder club Celtic, then it becomes easier to understand.

Archived