Hearts v Well

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hearts fans arrested for racially abusing a Motherwell substitute.....................

Richard Gordon reporting that it was a group of up to 20 abusing the guy, just two arrested so far.

Brutal stuff

1 hour ago, Green Day said:

2 hearts fans arrested for racially abusing a Motherwell substitute.....................

Richard Gordon reporting that it was a group of up to 20 abusing the guy, just two arrested so far.

Brutal stuff

Thank you very hibs'ly for pointing that out Green,I'd be more concerned with the bigoted behaviour from Hibs fans in Hamilton today.Worying times m5-1.

Living in Edinburgh, most fans of the Edinburgh clubs I come across are generally good eggs but Hearts really need to sort out this element - a monitory obviously but an increasingly vocal minority - that has crept in overly the last couple of seasons. The rangers songs, Tommy Robinson stuff and now this is all pretty unsavoury.

Really frustrating game - I'm not usually very harsh on the team but I thought we were genuinely awful today. Hearts were poor by their standards and we failed to make any sort game of it. Robinson makes great play of "doing the basics well" and I'm afraid that one of the most fundamental skills in football is passing and our passing today was genuinely fucking horrendous.

There's no point in playing with 4 strikers on as we ended up when you have a succession of players queuing up to launch it into the stand. I said the same after Livi and after Wednesday night - and it might be an idea to actually practice giving the ball to each other over the space of say 10 yards during training sessions as we have no decent possession for 3 games in a row. I thought we defended well today (McHugh was really good and seeing Dunne back was a sight to gladden the heart) but that was it.

Main's chalked off goal looked harsh from the other end of the park, need to see it again.

Lastly - if there was racist stuff going on, the wee dicks involved shouldn't see the inside of a ground again - and it probably wasn't a bright idea to pick a day when the noise levels in Tynecastle were akin to a library. The billy boys ripoff from the same section included the "******" bit today too - so obviously not the cream of the hearts support in there...

28 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Stay classy small bunch of fucking melt Hearts fans that the rest of the support has been complaining about for over a year.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/46496089

Can't really be fucked with tedious point scoring regarding these rodents. Sorry for ruining your day if this was your big chance at it.

Living in Edinburgh, most fans of the Edinburgh clubs I come across are generally good eggs but Hearts really need to sort out this element - a monitory obviously but an increasingly vocal minority - that has crept in overly the last couple of seasons. The rangers songs, Tommy Robinson stuff and now this is all pretty unsavoury.
Tommy Robinson will be rubbing his hands together.

Archived