Hearts v Well

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We seem to have sorted out our home form but our away form is suspect.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we conceded 3 plus here again. We seem to have a fear factor at tynecstle for some bizarre reason. I’ll be shocked if we’re still in it a half time.

We seem to have sorted out our home form but our away form is suspect.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we conceded 3 plus here again. We seem to have a fear factor at tynecstle for some bizarre reason. I’ll be shocked if we’re still in it a half time.

I like the sound of this!

57 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

According to the EEN article, Garuccio was left out of the squad, rather than being injured, which surprises me - I'd pretty much always have him on the bench at least. 

Bizarre to put Smith LB if Garuccio is available in that case.  He's been fine for us and is at least naturally left sided.

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Bizarre to put Smith LB if Garuccio is available in that case.  He's been fine for us and is at least naturally left sided.

Totally - from the article,  Anderson seems to assume that Godinho and Smith will start because that's how they ended on Wednesday.

I don't think there's a great deal between them - be far better to go with a naturally left-sided player. 

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Totally - from the article,  Anderson seems to assume that Godinho and Smith will start because that's how they ended on Wednesday.

I don't think there's a great deal between them - be far better to go with a naturally left-sided player. 

Seems like a bit of guesswork from the evening news.  Not even read anything suggesting Mitchell is out.

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Yup - out for 6 weeks

Passed me by... Just as well winter break is soon upon us.

Game a bit meh just now. Hearts need a second goal.

Clare having a decent game. McLean is anonymous though. Would give Morrison a run out.

Archived