• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
NJ2

Hearts v Well

Christ, when does this shite end?!

Expect our winless run to continue, would take a draw. Would like to see Maclean come back in and Morrison get a start.

We seem to have sorted out our home form but our away form is suspect.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we conceded 3 plus here again. We seem to have a fear factor at tynecstle for some bizarre reason. I’ll be shocked if we’re still in it a half time.

We seem to have sorted out our home form but our away form is suspect.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we conceded 3 plus here again. We seem to have a fear factor at tynecstle for some bizarre reason. I’ll be shocked if we’re still in it a half time.

I like the sound of this!

10 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Evening News's Barry Anderson is speculating that it'll be Godinho at right-back with Michael Smith at left-back! :unsure:

Is Garuccio injured?

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Is Garuccio injured?

According to the EEN article, Garuccio was left out of the squad, rather than being injured, which surprises me - I'd pretty much always have him on the bench at least. 

Edited by paranoid android

Going to this today, hopefully Hearts play like the super for a day.  

Considering we had three defenders taken off injured/unfit against Celtic, I have no idea what team we'll put out. Sammon actually played reasonably well on Wednesday but he can't play so it will probably be Main and Johnson up front (although Johnson looked absolutely done at the end midweek).

Can't see us getting much from this unfortunately, as already mentioned we seem to have a mental block whenever we go to Hearts.

57 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

According to the EEN article, Garuccio was left out of the squad, rather than being injured, which surprises me - I'd pretty much always have him on the bench at least. 

Bizarre to put Smith LB if Garuccio is available in that case.  He's been fine for us and is at least naturally left sided.

4 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Bizarre to put Smith LB if Garuccio is available in that case.  He's been fine for us and is at least naturally left sided.

Totally - from the article,  Anderson seems to assume that Godinho and Smith will start because that's how they ended on Wednesday.

I don't think there's a great deal between them - be far better to go with a naturally left-sided player. 

1 hour ago, paranoid android said:

Totally - from the article,  Anderson seems to assume that Godinho and Smith will start because that's how they ended on Wednesday.

I don't think there's a great deal between them - be far better to go with a naturally left-sided player. 

Seems like a bit of guesswork from the evening news.  Not even read anything suggesting Mitchell is out.

Is Dunne still out?

Can't wait until Souttar, Uche and Naismith all feature in team again.

2 hours ago, paranoid android said:

Yup - out for 6 weeks

Passed me by... Just as well winter break is soon upon us.

Game a bit meh just now. Hearts need a second goal.

Clare having a decent game. McLean is anonymous though. Would give Morrison a run out.