Third versus first

15 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Agreed, any of the in house commentary teams are pretty dire, Sevcovision is no better.  Even as a Celtic fan I find the over the top bias of Celtic TV annoying

I agree in general, but I think Hearts TV deserve a bit of credit in this regard. While clearly partisan, Lawrie - the commentator - and his sidekicks are usually very fair. Give praise and stick where due to either team.

I don't understand why anyone would want to listen to overly partisan commentary.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JTS98 said:

I agree in general, but I think Hearts TV deserve a bit of credit in this regard. While clearly partisan, Lawrie - the commentator - and his sidekicks are usually very fair. Give praise and stick where due to either team.

I don't understand why anyone would want to listen to overly partisan commentary.

Have to agree with this, watched it for our game a couple of weeks ago and they were very good 

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

Totally agree.

It always makes me laugh when people mock say, the Rangers TV commentary, and others say, 'yes but it's their own channel, so it's bound to be biased', as if that's some kind of justification.

What sort of childish cretin wants their commentary to be ludicrously partisan?  If I'd paid for what my club put out, I'd be furious if it was simply unthinking propaganda, that insulted the intelligence.

Have your clubs many and various sexual deviants shown any remorse yet.   No wait , you lot are in total denial that anything untoward ever took place.  

I think the various sexual deviants are currently in prison or on their way so I’m sure they’re quite remorseful. Or at the very least feeling sorry for themselves.
I’m sure Celtic made some statement regarding this but I don’t think any of the current board or anyone involved in the day to day running of the club was around at the time. See the whites and Kelly’s for that.
That said Celtic should be doing more to reach out and offer support to the victims of Torbett and the like. They might even be doing so, just not publicly.

Archived