Third versus first

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Glad to hear. More away fans at CP seem to give the home crowd a kick up the arse and generally adds atmosphere and edge to the game.

If you're an away fan at Parkhead, there's nothing much to do except noise up the home fans. It's not like you can see the game from the away end.

8 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

If you're an away fan at Parkhead, there's nothing much to do except noise up the home fans. It's not like you can see the game from the away end.

We no longer sell tickets behind where the south stand support is I dont think? Strange how this is always brought up even by fans of Dundee and Hamilton who have stands with supports going all the front of some of their stands. 

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

We no longer sell tickets behind where the south stand support is I dont think? Strange how this is always brought up even by fans of Dundee and Hamilton who have stands with supports going all the front of some of their stands. 

Celtic still sells restricted view tickets to away fans. Last time Celtic played Hibernian, I didn't see any of the fouls committed by a Celtic, because that great muckle green pillar was in the way. Possibly with Hamilton and Dundee, the numbers affected are proportionately few (I suspect more than half the away fans at any one Celtic game have their view affected).

33 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So your assuming I dont remember a cup final and because of that Im a bigot since I mocked an actual bigot getting ko’d?  Bizarre statement, possibly one of the strangest things I have read on here.

Whilst I can concede some cup memories will be cherished more by other clubs due to lack of frequency of getting to a cup final, the enjoyment and dispair is much the same on the day and the weeks after. 

I don't believe that. I only have chocolate once a week nowadays. I look forward to it, enjoy it and then reminisce about it much more than when I ate it daily. 

15 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Celtic still sells restricted view tickets to away fans. Last time Celtic played Hibernian, I didn't see any of the fouls committed by a Celtic, because that great muckle green pillar was in the way. Possibly with Hamilton and Dundee, the numbers affected are proportionately few (I suspect more than half the away fans at any one Celtic game have their view affected).

My old seat before moving to the standing section at CP was ‘restricted view’ where basically I couldnt see a corner flag which was fine for me as it saved 50 quid on the book. Didnt really bother me at all.

For the large beam With todays technology Im surpised they havent set up a camera the other side of the beam with a taylor made TV wrapped around the beam to cover part of the pitch you cant see. 

2 hours ago, gannonball said:

There was only restricted view tickets left at RP this morning but even they have all gone now.....

This has the potential to be a great game.  Dropping points to Motherwell certainly adds to the pressure going into this, mix that with Rodgers having a rather poor record against Clarke meaning that whilst it's not quite must win stuff as far as the season as a whole will pan out, it is if we're wanting to be top before the break.  3-1 Celtic. 

First of all congratulations to Killie on their fine run of form. Is this the best time to be a Killie fan since the Tommy Burns era..I don't know..feel free to correct me. I read yesterday that in last 38 league matches...a full season..Celtic have 78 points and Killie 75. That is some turnaround.
As for some of the nonsense being spouted on here about Celtic fans having little to celebrate etc , just because my club are more successful than any other in the country it doesn't dilute any goal ,win or trophy won. We just have more to celebrate.
2-0 home win and fantastic celebrations to follow [emoji4]

14 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Oft. Some absolute bizarre posting in here.

At last, an OF supporter who can withstand even the most meagre of criticism against his team and fellow supporters.

Good for you mate. Thanks for restoring a bit of faith.

1 hour ago, Stevie67 said:

As for some of the nonsense being spouted on here about Celtic fans having little to celebrate etc , just because my club are more successful than any other in the country it doesn't dilute any goal ,win or trophy won. We just have more to celebrate.

Even your username suggests you value some trophies more than others, completely contradicting your statement.

Archived