Third versus first

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tough game for Celtic on Saturday. They might be able to keep it down to just one, if the mighty Killie take our foot off the gas a little. 
Had the same patter from the Jambos earlier in the season.

Look at them now.

3 hours ago, Romeo said:

Had the same patter from the Jambos earlier in the season.

Look at them now.

Oh, do f**k up, you miserly arsehole.  I saw the same shite patter on Twitter last night from Sellik fans: "Games in hand! Games in hand!"

Anyway, enough of humourless Old Firm fans, imagine the scenes if we won this?

Dare to dream, Killie, dare to dream!

Oh, do f**k up, you miserly arsehole.  I saw the same shite patter on Twitter last night from Sellik fans: "Games in hand! Games in hand!"
What about games in hand though?

18 minutes ago, Romeo said:
2 hours ago, Fide said:

What about games in hand though?

I hope you stand on an upturned plug today.

I was watching the highlights of Killie squishing a very good, well organised defence last night a few days after giving Hibs a chasing, thinking, "is this the best Killie team since 1965?"

As a neutral Killie have been a pretty boring presence in the lower reaches of the premier league for a long time, never bad enough to get wounded in the dogfight but rarely good enough to avoid it either. They're always just... there, with their too-big stadium and a Chairman you'd never tire of punching. But now they're a pleasure to watch, the freshest of the many breaths of fresh air in Scottish football these days. They're organised without being remotely stuffy. I'd love to see them win against Celtic, it's a shame it isn't on the telly.

42 minutes ago, killiekranky said:

Saint Steves Juggernaut to Steamroller Brendans Invisibles, although our lack of a central defence may make it a little more competetive than it should be. 

According to an interview I read last night, Kirk was sitting in the dressing room after the game trying to convince SC he was fine & available for Saturday lol.....

Can't see him being allowed to play but fair f**ks to the Drongan destroyer for trying.

13 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Just watched sportscene and saw that horrible bigot Broadfoot get knocked out, marvellous stuff. 

Bit of a horrible c**t, aren't you?  Man, you've got to love hate old firm fans

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Just watched sportscene and saw that horrible bigot Broadfoot get knocked out, marvellous stuff. 

No player deserves what happened to KB last night, regardless of previous reputations, it was pretty grim watching at the time. If Bachmann hadn't been so quick thinking it may have been a lot worse.

But if that's the type of stuff that passes for entertainment with you, then perhaps its your head that needs looked at.

Archived