Accies vs Hibs

Have Accies modified their kamikaze fouling strategy? Last season it was all about the red cardings, but today, two of their players came off injured immediately after assaulting Hibs players. (There's also the curious case of the dual pre-match goalie swaps - I wouldn't call you a liar if you told me that Hamilton's first-choice keeper broke his knuckles while battering Bogdan in the tunnel).
At least this way they keep eleven men on the pitch, but players hurting themselves while trying to hurt the opposition still strikes me as a bit counterproductive...

Seek help!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decent first half from Accies and if Keatsy had stuck away that chance on the stroke of half time we would have deserved it. Second half we never got in to the game and Hibs dominated. Thought Taiwo probably had his best game for us before going off injured and Sowah was decent as well. As for Bingham, he really should be nowhere near the 1st team, an absolute waste of a jersey. Interesting to see how the goalie situation pans out ahead of next week's game, Marsden could be our only fit keeper.He did ok when he came on but some game to be pitched in to next week!

Archived