• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Fanny.

Me or the Accies teenager who blatantly called us f*nians while Police Scotland stood and applauded, I wonder?

Ooft, before this thread turns into an even bigger shitfest, I'll simply say we are terrible and will go down unless something changes.

Have at it lads.

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

My tactical analysis of that is a win is a win, GIRFUY the wee **** in the corner, especially the one who yelled out “f*nian p***ks” when it was dead quiet.

I wouldn't worry about it as playing verses Hearts/Rangers the very few young team left shout the opposite.

As for the game,Accies  played  okay first half but not taking advantage was always going to come back and haunt us.

Hibs upped the tempo,brought on Horgan and went for the win;clueless Canning as usual reacted too late after the damage was done.

I still can't believe he plays Imrie/McKinnon,two  mid 30's past it midfielders three times in a week.So much for his "strongest squad" pish.

Edited by Ye Olde Hamiltonian

Have Accies modified their kamikaze fouling strategy? Last season it was all about the red cardings, but today, two of their players came off injured immediately after assaulting Hibs players. (There's also the curious case of the dual pre-match goalie swaps - I wouldn't call you a liar if you told me that Hamilton's first-choice keeper broke his knuckles while battering Bogdan in the tunnel).

At least this way they keep eleven men on the pitch, but players hurting themselves while trying to hurt the opposition still strikes me as a bit counterproductive...

Edited by Aim Here

Have Accies modified their kamikaze fouling strategy? Last season it was all about the red cardings, but today, two of their players came off injured immediately after assaulting Hibs players. (There's also the curious case of the dual pre-match goalie swaps - I wouldn't call you a liar if you told me that Hamilton's first-choice keeper broke his knuckles while battering Bogdan in the tunnel).
At least this way they keep eleven men on the pitch, but players hurting themselves while trying to hurt the opposition still strikes me as a bit counterproductive...

Seek help!

Decent first half from Accies and if Keatsy had stuck away that chance on the stroke of half time we would have deserved it. Second half we never got in to the game and Hibs dominated. Thought Taiwo probably had his best game for us before going off injured and Sowah was decent as well. As for Bingham, he really should be nowhere near the 1st team, an absolute waste of a jersey. Interesting to see how the goalie situation pans out ahead of next week's game, Marsden could be our only fit keeper.He did ok when he came on but some game to be pitched in to next week!