Accies vs Hibs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

Just heard that Hibs' last win was against - you guessed it - us.
Of course it fucking was.

We all know what usually  happens in these situations with 'The Hamilton Accies Football Dept' ...sadly.

Plenty of Season Book holders I know not going tomorrow as Wednesday night was the final straw for many in four seasons wasted under this unsackable balloon.

Watching events unfold it makes me wonder why plenty of us fought to save the club during the homeless years as the current custodians appear to not give a Donald Duck how many fans we lose;we must be the only club to win promotion and lose 50% of our fanbase and that 50% includes many fans who  were instrumental in saving the club  but have walked away in disgust at the continued presence of Canning and his laptop sidekick in the dugout. 

2 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

What a bizarre post.

Not sure what's going to be worse. The match or this thread.

The thread is pish, but the match is going to be awful, terrible, two crap teams and Hibs management team rumoured to have lost the dressing room................

0-12 to the Hibees

Is Martin injured? I think he's been one of our better performers.

I wasn't at Dundee though, so maybe I'm wrong.

He's on the bench. Other than getting shagged for the first goal, he was fine. He's really important in driving the team up the field, which Taiwo doesn't do.

Just now, Patrick Bateman said:

Taiwo, as I've said before, has looked every inch the Championship jobber so far.

Always feel like he's a red card waiting to happen as well.

On that note, MacKinnon needs to get the finger out. He's been dreadful this season.

Then todays the day - we are utter dugshite

Archived