Accies vs Hibs

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last time out it was 6-0, dont call this "easy"
Can't recall Marciano having to make a save while Marsden had 4 or 5 in 2nd half.

Accies created almost nothing & you guys could have easily scored another goal or two.

Easy away win.
Canning out.

Yet again the team you want to face when you’re on a bad run is accies at NDP. Can’t believe some Hibs fans actually thought they wouldn’t win.

No shame in losing to Hibs but the manner of the defeat was appalling again. Their keeper tested one in the first half. We could still be playing just now and not have came anywhere near scoring.

Imrie and Daz horrendous. Bingham poor but let down with pish service again. If Boyd is supposed to be our game changer then I’m very worried about the season.

Taiwo was much better (giruy Bateman), Sowah wasn’t shite which was a surprise and Miller was the only one that would have maybe did something.

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

My tactical analysis of that is a win is a win, GIRFUY the wee **** in the corner, especially the one who yelled out “f*nian p***ks” when it was dead quiet.

I wouldn't worry about it as playing verses Hearts/Rangers the very few young team left shout the opposite.

As for the game,Accies  played  okay first half but not taking advantage was always going to come back and haunt us.

Hibs upped the tempo,brought on Horgan and went for the win;clueless Canning as usual reacted too late after the damage was done.

I still can't believe he plays Imrie/McKinnon,two  mid 30's past it midfielders three times in a week.So much for his "strongest squad" pish.

Have Accies modified their kamikaze fouling strategy? Last season it was all about the red cardings, but today, two of their players came off injured immediately after assaulting Hibs players. (There's also the curious case of the dual pre-match goalie swaps - I wouldn't call you a liar if you told me that Hamilton's first-choice keeper broke his knuckles while battering Bogdan in the tunnel).

At least this way they keep eleven men on the pitch, but players hurting themselves while trying to hurt the opposition still strikes me as a bit counterproductive...

Archived