Gaz8

Scottish 5th round draw

4 hours ago, Dinsey said:

Notice that Castlemilk beat Pennies 4-2, nobody fancied them from what I see above, shock result?

Castlemilk are a decent side, they'll be a match for most teams at their ground imo.

Their no the worst sides tbh boy no.8 against us was very very good, again wish them all the best for next round. All the best to all involved 

Well done Castlemilk. They have a great team spirit that it’s obvious they are used to winning.

Pennies were average overall but that was in part to how Castemilk played. Constantly closing down and working as a team. 

Pennies had most chances and pressure but didn’t do anything with it. 

Once they got it back to 2-2 back from 0-2 it should’ve been shut up shop they went for it and paid for it.

Well player C Milk and all the best in the next round. I’ll 

Just my opinion mind lol 

7 hours ago, jonzobonzo81 said:

Donza you talk some shite! Do you actually know what a gang is ya fud ? 

well done the day mate, fae auld gnger mcardo

Fancied Castlemilk, Pennies the biggest hype job in amateur football.

Watched pennies beat Cumnock 3.0 n thot the same mate! Cumnock drew 0.0 wae them up there n the 3.0 game Cumnock matched them most of the game just didn’t take chances! Haha pennies!

Some fancied names out and a couple of my predictions out. Ive been wrong once before.

still think the winner will be from csafl. Eastfield, Bannockburn and Colville will be the teams to beat.

Some of the unfancied teams will be hoping these draw each other along with maybe hurlford, i would imagine.

Results in full...

Alba Thistle 4 v 3 Milton

Blackthorn Rovers 0 v 7 Colville Park

Cambria 2 v 2 Bridgewater 

Castlemilk BC AFC 4 v 2 Pennies 

Cupar Hearts 1 v 0 Uddingston Anvil

Drumchapel United 2 v 6 Murieston United 

Drumchapel United PYM 2 v 5 Bannockburn

Dumbarton Academy 0 v 2 Hurlford Thistle

Eastfield 3 v 0 Steins Thistle

Glasgow University 3 v 1 Clydeside Athletic

Harestanes 0 v 2 Southside (SSMAFL)

Hurlford AFC 0 v 1 Tynecastle

Motherwell Thistle 2 v 3 Stewarton United

Pittenweem Rovers 2 v 2 Craigshill Thistle

Rothie Rovers 1 v 1 Oban Saints

St. Joseph's 2 v 2 Newshot

I hear Rothie missed a penalty at 1-0 and were a bit unlucky with Oban scoring near the end. Hopefully Saints will do enough at home next week. 

2 hours ago, 8 Bit said:

I hear Rothie missed a penalty at 1-0 and were a bit unlucky with Oban scoring near the end. Hopefully Saints will do enough at home next week. 

Apparently a late equaliser for Saints. I'd imagine Saints will fancy themselves to finish the job in Oban next week although by the sounds of it Rothie are no mugs.

On 05/01/2019 at 18:06, never too old said:

Another big scalp for a so called gang. Well done  to Southside , some of the knockers should eat humble pie and give these lads a bit of credit, including myself as i tipped Harestanes to win this one.

Wouldn’t say a gang more a scheme team with boys that will go till the final whistle but can compete with what’s in front of them you don’t get this far with luck as you’ve seen with the teams it’s certainly not luck of the draw

Haha aye and the fans took the bait but it's nice to know you were too busy watching the thistle keeper rather than the game . Should of been 4 or 5 to be honest tho 
Don't think it shouldve been 4 or 5, as I said Hurlford denied a stonewall penalty in 1st half but one they got in 2nd half was very dubious but evened it out I suppose. Fortunate 2nd goal after a defensive slip. No other real chances so not sure where another 2 or 3 goals would've came from? Hurlford had lions share of possession but that doesn't mean they deserved goals as they didnt manage to break down the defence.