Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gaz8

Scottish 5th round draw

Recommended Posts

1. Alba Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Milton Sports Club AFC (Cale)
2. Blackthorn Rovers AFC (SSMAFL) V Colville Park E AFC (CSAFL)
3. Cambria AFC (Cale) V Bridgewater AFC (CSAFL)
4. Castlemilk BC AFC (SAFL) V Pennies AFC (S&DAFA)
5. Cupar Hearts AFC (KoFAFA) V Uddingston Anvil AFC (CSAFL)
6. Drumchapel United AFC (GDSMAFL) V Murieston United AFC (LEAFA)
7. Drumchapel United PYM AFC (CSAFL) V Bannockburn AFC (CSAFL)
8. Dumbarton Academy FPs AFC (Cale) V Hurlford Thistle AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
9. Eastfield AFC (CSAFL) V Steins Thistle AFC (CSAFL)
10. Glasgow University AFC (Cale) V Clydeside Athletic AFC (GCAFA)
11. Harestanes AFC (CSAFL) V Southside AFC (SSMAFL)
12. Hurlford AFC (Ayrshire AFA) V Tynecastle AFC (SSMAFL)
13. Motherwell Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Stewarton United AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
14. Pittenweem Rovers AFC (KoFAFA) V Craigshill Thistle AFC (LEAFA)
15. Rothie Rovers AFC (AAFA) V Oban Saints AFC (SAFL)

16. St. Joseph's FPs AFC (SAFL) V Newshot AFC (GGPAFL)

 

That's the completed 5th round ties. Who do we think will progress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Was anyone at the Irvine dumbarton game at the weekend and can say how it went.
I would think dumbarton would give hurlford a game. Must be a decent team to be winning the Cale league
I didn't see this game but have took in a few of the accies games this season, with them being local to me. they are a very fit and well organised team. also pretty much the same squad that shortlees beat last year. looking forward to seeing one of Ayrshire's top teams visiting dumbarton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two of my picks in the last round got knocked out. Still fancy the others I picked to progress again into the last 16.

Colville,  Cambria, Eastfield, Bannnockburn, Harestanes, Pennies and Dumbarton Academy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, Stucafu said:

Two of my picks in the last round got knocked out. Still fancy the others I picked to progress again into the last 16.

Colville,  Cambria, Eastfield, Bannnockburn, Harestanes, Pennies and Dumbarton Academy.

 

 

St Joe's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/12/2018 at 08:49, Ammy12 said:

1. Alba Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Milton Sports Club AFC (Cale)
2. Blackthorn Rovers AFC (SSMAFL) V Colville Park E AFC (CSAFL)
3. Cambria AFC (Cale) V Bridgewater AFC (CSAFL)
4. Castlemilk BC AFC (SAFL) V Pennies AFC (S&DAFA)
5. Cupar Hearts AFC (KoFAFA) V Uddingston Anvil AFC (CSAFL)
6. Drumchapel United AFC (GDSMAFL) V Murieston United AFC (LEAFA)
7. Drumchapel United PYM AFC (CSAFL) V Bannockburn AFC (CSAFL)
8. Dumbarton Academy FPs AFC (Cale) V Hurlford Thistle AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
9. Eastfield AFC (CSAFL) V Steins Thistle AFC (CSAFL)
10. Glasgow University AFC (Cale) V Clydeside Athletic AFC (GCAFA)
11. Harestanes AFC (CSAFL) V Southside AFC (SSMAFL)
12. Hurlford AFC (Ayrshire AFA) V Tynecastle AFC (SSMAFL)
13. Motherwell Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Stewarton United AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
14. Pittenweem Rovers AFC (KoFAFA) V Craigshill Thistle AFC (LEAFA)
15. Rothie Rovers AFC (AAFA) V Oban Saints AFC (SAFL)

16. St. Joseph's FPs AFC (SAFL) V Newshot AFC (GGPAFL)

 

That's the completed 5th round ties. Who do we think will progress?

Alba, Coville, Cambria, Pennies , Cupar, Murieston, Bannockburn, Hurlford Th, Hurlfors Ams, Stewarton, Craigshill, Oban and St.Joes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2018 at 12:50, josecc said:

Was anyone at the Irvine dumbarton game at the weekend and can say how it went.
I would think dumbarton would give hurlford a game. Must be a decent team to be winning the Cale league

It was 2-0 & 3-1 meadow before the Dumbarton comeback. Took the game in as a lot of people on here had Dumbarton down as one of the sides who would be there or thereabouts come the business end of the competition. Wasn’t overly impressed on the day although Meadow did get in their faces for the first hour Dumbartons fitness got them through in the end as Meadow seemed to run out of gas as soon as they went 3-1 up. Will be a tight affair between Dumbarton and Hurlford wouldn’t be surprised if it takes 180mins plus extras for this one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Alba Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Milton Sports Club AFC (Cale)
2. Blackthorn Rovers AFC (SSMAFL) V Colville Park E AFC (CSAFL)
3. Cambria AFC (Cale) V Bridgewater AFC (CSAFL)
4. Castlemilk BC AFC (SAFL) V Pennies AFC (S&DAFA)
5. Cupar Hearts AFC (KoFAFA) V Uddingston Anvil AFC (CSAFL)
6. Drumchapel United AFC (GDSMAFL) V Murieston United AFC (LEAFA)
7. Drumchapel United PYM AFC (CSAFL) V Bannockburn AFC (CSAFL)
8. Dumbarton Academy FPs AFC (Cale) V Hurlford Thistle AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
9. Eastfield AFC (CSAFL) V Steins Thistle AFC (CSAFL)
10. Glasgow University AFC (Cale) V Clydeside Athletic AFC (GCAFA)
11. Harestanes AFC (CSAFL) V Southside AFC (SSMAFL)
12. Hurlford AFC (Ayrshire AFA) V Tynecastle AFC (SSMAFL)
13. Motherwell Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Stewarton United AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
14. Pittenweem Rovers AFC (KoFAFA) V Craigshill Thistle AFC (LEAFA)
15. Rothie Rovers AFC (AAFA) V Oban Saints AFC (SAFL)
16. St. Joseph's FPs AFC (SAFL) V Newshot AFC (GGPAFL)

That's the completed 5th round ties. Who do we think will progress?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, josecc said:

1. Alba Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Milton Sports Club AFC (Cale)
2. Blackthorn Rovers AFC (SSMAFL) V Colville Park E AFC (CSAFL)
3. Cambria AFC (Cale) V Bridgewater AFC (CSAFL)
4. Castlemilk BC AFC (SAFL) V Pennies AFC (S&DAFA)
5. Cupar Hearts AFC (KoFAFA) V Uddingston Anvil AFC (CSAFL)
6. Drumchapel United AFC (GDSMAFL) V Murieston United AFC (LEAFA)
7. Drumchapel United PYM AFC (CSAFL) V Bannockburn AFC (CSAFL)
8. Dumbarton Academy FPs AFC (Cale) V Hurlford Thistle AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
9. Eastfield AFC (CSAFL) V Steins Thistle AFC (CSAFL)
10. Glasgow University AFC (Cale) V Clydeside Athletic AFC (GCAFA)
11. Harestanes AFC (CSAFL) V Southside AFC (SSMAFL)
12. Hurlford AFC (Ayrshire AFA) V Tynecastle AFC (SSMAFL)
13. Motherwell Thistle AFC (SAFL) V Stewarton United AFC (Ayrshire AFA)
14. Pittenweem Rovers AFC (KoFAFA) V Craigshill Thistle AFC (LEAFA)
15. Rothie Rovers AFC (AAFA) V Oban Saints AFC (SAFL)
16. St. Joseph's FPs AFC (SAFL) V Newshot AFC (GGPAFL)

That's the completed 5th round ties. Who do we think will progress?

Milton, Colville, Cambria, Pennies, Cupar, Murieston, Bannockburn, Dumbarton, Eastfield, Glasgow Uni, Harestanes, Hurlford,  Motherwell, Craigshill, Oban, St. Joes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alba, Colville, Bridgewater, Pennies, Cupar, Drum Utd AFC, Bannockburn, Hurlford, Eastfield, Glasgow Uni, Harestanes, Tynecastle, Motherwell, Craigshill, Oban, St Joes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alba, Colville, Cambria, Pennies, Cupar, Murieston, Bannockburn, Dumbarton, Eastfield, Glasgow Uni, Harestanes, Hurlford,  Motherwell, Craigshill, Oban, St. Joes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alba ,  colville,  cambria,  pennies,  cupar drum Utd , bannockburn,  Dumbarton ,Eastfield,  Glasgow uni.  harestanes hurlford , Motherwell , pittenweem, oban,  st joes, Best of luck all the teams competing in the Scottish amateur cup  today trying to make it through to the last 16 will the xmas break bring a few shocks !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alba, Colville, Cambria, Pennies, Bannockburn, Eastfield, Glasgow Uni, Harestanes, tynecastle, Motherwell Th, Oban, St Joes

Fixtures 5, 6, 8, 14 requiring replays

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm going to check the Dumbarton Hurlford game if I can get away from work. Just walked past as the Hurlford team bus pulled up. The pitch is looking good albeit small. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...