Hooliganism Survey

planbiffy

15 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I answered everything at random without reading the questions and answered bum to narrative. I hope this helps.

I assume everybody did the same.

That's what I do with all of these things. If I ever see one containing meaningful questions, I’ll consider giving meaningful answers.

It's genuinely depressing that someone could be writing a dissertation at Higher Level and expect to learn anything by asking…

"Do you think that HYMOI Polmont is effectively meeting its aims as a prison, in other words, is it protecting the young people who are serving a sentence whilst also being an effective means of punishment?"

Although I did like the boy's definition of capitalism.

"Capitalism, people wanted to steal what they couldn't afford, eg designer trainers"

That'll take him far in the outside world.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

When am leathering c***s at the fitbaw, the first c**t I go for is the one that looks like he would say "non-sequitur".

Put that in yer fucking survey

LeanSeriousArchaeopteryx-size_restricted

Bairnardo and I in the Mallard at the last County/Falkirk match.

15 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

When am leathering c***s at the fitbaw, the first c**t I go for is the one that looks like he would say "non-sequitur".

Put that in yer fucking survey

The OP may be a schoolgirl but she would spark you right out you wee dosser. 

20 hours ago, planbiffy said:

Alright, I'm currently studying Modern Studies at advanced higher level and I'm in the middle of writing my dissertation and for this  I need primary research so I have made a survey about the demonisation of the working class and hooliganism, I don't really care if you don't know anything about these subjects just please fill it in.  I did this last year for higher and you all pulled through and I got the highest mark in the year so if you could all help me again that would be great. Cheers. https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/7hCsWa

stick to First Past The Post and that shite

Most of the time I just sit around the office waiting for the weekend. Don't get me wrong, I love the money the job pays. But my real passion lies in kicking people's fucking heads in at football. See, I got to channel it somewhere. As you can probably tell by my bulging stomach, I don't participate in too many sporting activities. And I don't do drugs. Well, that's not entirely true, but not a lot. So I got to have my release in something, and a good fucking fight seems like the best way. Wouldn't you agree? Maybe not. At least I wouldn't be walking around like you lot, fucking horrible c***s with sticks shoved up your arses trying to pretend your little suburban nightmare's all right. Then again, I suppose it just depends which way you look at it.

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Most of the time I just sit around the office waiting for the weekend. Don't get me wrong, I love the money the job pays. But my real passion lies in kicking people's fucking heads in at football. See, I got to channel it somewhere. As you can probably tell by my bulging stomach, I don't participate in too many sporting activities. And I don't do drugs. Well, that's not entirely true, but not a lot. So I got to have my release in something, and a good fucking fight seems like the best way. Wouldn't you agree? Maybe not. At least I wouldn't be walking around like you lot, fucking horrible c***s with sticks shoved up your arses trying to pretend your little suburban nightmare's all right. Then again, I suppose it just depends which way you look at it.

And racism. You like that too now, Mark.

And racism. You like that too now, Mark.

He wouldn’t have lasted a day in the 80s, mate. I was watching an excellent documentary with Danny Dyer on ITV4 at 2.45am last night, and he was bang on. Fans nowadays are all about Stone Island and hair gel. Casuals used to be 4 real.

17 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I answered everything at random without reading the questions and answered bum to narrative. I hope this helps.

I just printed it off and kicked it's fucking head in. 

40 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

He wouldn’t have lasted a day in the 80s, mate. I was watching an excellent documentary with Danny Dyer on ITV4 at 2.45am last night, and he was bang on. Fans nowadays are all about Stone Island and hair gel. Casuals used to be 4 real.

'Excellent' and 'Danny Dyer' shouldn't appear in the same sentence.

21 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
On 05/12/2018 at 18:12, wintonfan said:
you trying to mug me off you facking chaaant, aye done it but the plastic, stone island boys of today couldnt lace the docs of the 80's lads

Sit doon grandad

fack off you mug. 

pisstakes and jokes aside it was all a load of shit, kicking somecnuts head in because they supported a different football team, chucking darts through segregation fences, golf balls over the fence at the piggery. aye there is certain teams i still look for their results and hope they got gubbed but the bollocks of football... feck that

On 05/12/2018 at 12:58, planbiffy said:

Alright, I'm currently studying Modern Studies at advanced higher level and I'm in the middle of writing my dissertation and for this  I need primary research so I have made a survey about the demonisation of the working class and hooliganism, I don't really care if you don't know anything about these subjects just please fill it in.  I did this last year for higher and you all pulled through and I got the highest mark in the year so if you could all help me again that would be great. Cheers. https://survey.zohopublic.com/zs/7hCsWa

This is so bad. You need to up your game. The f**k was that question about Polmont all about? How many people on P&B have even been to Polmont, let alone the Young Offenders Jail?

On 12/5/2018 at 21:03, Sergeant Wilson said:

at this point I'm not even bothered, just want it done

12 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

This is so bad. You need to up your game. The f**k was that question about Polmont all about? How many people on P&B have even been to Polmont, let alone the Young Offenders Jail?

yeah fair enough, but you dont need to have been in polmont to have an opinion on it 

On 12/5/2018 at 18:12, wintonfan said:

you trying to mug me off you facking chaaant, aye done it but the plastic, stone island boys of today couldnt lace the docs of the 80's lads

I agree 100% all the boys in my year who think they are casuals are like the least threatening people alive

Archived