Duraglit shareholder

Auchinleck Talbot v Ayr United televised

7 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Cut through all the daftness which has been written here and anyone who knows football knows this is a fantastic prospect. If Ayr play to form then Talbot won't get near them. However, the fact that they are visiting a packed Beechwood against a team/club who embody not only the spirit of the Juniors but grassroots football in general, not to mention that they don't know when they're beat, means that there is a huge element of jeopardy for Ayr.

Any way you slice it, BBC airing a match live from a Junior ground is just great. Well done to all at Talbot for playing their part in securing such an event. Yet another milestone for the club and yet another memory to give the people of Auchinleck and the district!

It'll be a great occasion, and it's good it's being covered by the BBC.

I'd say, though, that Auchinleck embody the spirit of the Juniors, not grassroots football in general. Most people don't like artificial distinctions like 'the grade', or self-imposed limitations to ambition.

It'll be a great occasion, and it's good it's being covered by the BBC.
I'd say, though, that Auchinleck embody the spirit of the Juniors, not grassroots football in general. Most people don't like artificial distinctions like 'the grade', or self-imposed limitations to ambition.
What is the spirit of the Juniors?

Aye probably right you've heard all the homeless stuff before, but know what I've not heard is how successful your team are # wish you where the talbot

Google it m8. Aye you’re right, hate having 5 fingers on each hand

14 minutes ago, WitsTheGoalieDain? said:

Google it m8. Aye you’re right, hate having 5 fingers on each hand emoji1304.png

Did you peep through your fingers to see Talbot lift the cup against your team,2009,i think,its hard keeping track of all the dates Talbot have won the Scottish

Google it m8. Aye you’re right, hate having 5 fingers on each hand

Your 5 fingers patter ia about as good the homeless patter

I don't know about the rest of the Talbot supporters but I believe if we stear clear of the Old Firm until the semi stages then this could be our year.

I don't know about the rest of the Talbot supporters but I believe if we stear clear of the Old Firm until the semi stages then this could be our year.
A fair comment, but I don't think Rangers are much threat tbh. Saw them against Aberdeen and Dundee last week and looked a bang average side.

Celtic having an off day and we could manage a draw, even possibly a win if it's a home tie.

Only time will tell....

2 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Did you peep through your fingers to see Talbot lift the cup against your team,2009,i think,its hard keeping track of all the dates Talbot have won the Scottish

I understand like ourselves that they have never won it. 

11 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I understand like ourselves that they have never won it. 

It's two Junior fans conversing, so it might be the Scottish Junior Cup their talking about, you silly whelk licking, barnacle bonking seasider.

I can’t remember if Talbot have lost a game this season-if they have it must be very few?Someone confirm?
Darvel and tbh they played exceptional football that day. Good team to watch

6 minutes ago, Lokloyal said:

I can’t remember if Talbot have lost a game this season-if they have it must be very few?Someone confirm?

Twice. Darvel in the sectional cup and Glenafton in the league

Is the clydebank guy a closet Talbot fan just wondering because he seems to be trolling this thread