Auchinleck Talbot v Ayr United televised

Duraglit shareholder

Actually, I do.     I used to go to a lot of the big Talbot games in the 80s and 90s along with my father dad and his uncle as they were Talbot fans, and I hated the arrogance of the Talbot fans.
I have stood at Dunterlie and listened to them slaughtering Kille and Ayr, yet over the years their teams were full of guys who weren't good enough for either team. 
That's a strange comment you went 2 big games 20 and 30 years ago and the only thing you can remember is the Talbot talkin about how much they hate Killie and Ayr. Was the fans not talking about their own team ?. Also the only arrogant fans on here are the Ayr fans if you care to read most of the posts in the cup thread

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, paul wright scores said:

Actually, I do.     I used to go to a lot of the big Talbot games in the 80s and 90s along with my father dad and his uncle as they were Talbot fans, and I hated the arrogance of the Talbot fans.

I have stood at Dunterlie and listened to them slaughtering Kille and Ayr, yet over the years their teams were full of guys who weren't good enough for either team. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Idiot!

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

Junior idiots getting pumped on live TV sounds like a fairly good idea tbh.

Its "junior thickos" pal, I know you are probably off your face on some horse you afforded by selling yer Maw to the first 20 people who offered but at least get the terminology right.

Let's get one thing clear,Talbot,no matter the result are already the winners here,what a day they are giving their fans and I'd advise the haters to have a look at Hearts v Talbot on YouTube,and remember how people said they would be slaughtered yet were denied a replay by a dodgy linesman.Its my opinion that Talbot are an even better team now then the heroes of Tynecastle.A draw at Beechwood then finish on penalties at Somerset with both games live,the money made will make the Bot even stronger,sending shivers through the rest of our rivals.

Let's get one thing clear,Talbot,no matter the result are already the winners here,what a day they are giving their fans and I'd advise the haters to have a look at Hearts v Talbot on YouTube,and remember how people said they would be slaughtered yet were denied a replay by a dodgy linesman.Its my opinion that Talbot are an even better team now then the heroes of Tynecastle.A draw at Beechwood then finish on penalties at Somerset with both games live,the money made will make the Bot even stronger,sending shivers through the rest of our rivals.

“the heroes of Tynecastle” [emoji23]

27 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Did you play Hearts once? 

So two of Ayrshire’s finest football clubs are set to go head to head in the country’s premier knock out competition. Ayr, one of only two senior sides in Ayrshire look like finally qualifying to the top rung again. Talbot are the best Junior club in Scotland from a region with the best Junior tradition and pedigree. This is a real occasion, undeniable. So what do we get? Immature petty jealousy and cringeworthy sniping and sneering. Quite pathetic. To those who are attempting to join in the celebration of a terrific Ayrshire football event, hats off. 

“the heroes of Tynecastle” [emoji23]

Here we go, the homeless World Cup holders are chipping in to an adult conversation

Go away and sponge a ground of some other club rather than cast aspersions on a club, with a ground, uninterrupted history and silverware , all of which are conspicuous by their absence at the mighty bankies

Archived