Auchinleck Talbot v Ayr United televised

Duraglit shareholder

Who was behind the decision of allocating  the ticket split? Was it the Police on segreation issues,did the SFA have any input or were both clubs in agreement.A few Talbot posters seem to agree with the points ive raised,yet i thought more would be on here voicing concerns at giving Ayr 1400 tickets.With the game live on TV,Ayr will struggle to sell half that number,and in my opinion Talbot could sell their quota of 1700,twice over.It just doesnt make sense to me that Talbot can take over 4K to rugby park,plus over 2K travelling away to Edinburgh,yet the people in charge of making this decision,think 1700 home tickets will suffice in what is arguabley the most important game in recent times,,wheres the logic in that.The answer is cut Ayr to between 5-800,what they sold last round,giving Talbot roughly 2300 that would produce a serious warm welcome for visitors and TV alike.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Whats bothering me is, will it be an intimidating Beechwood,if the ticket split is correct then half of the ground will be black and white,for me this is a huge mistake that needs addressed.Im not sure who came up with giving Ayr  almost half the tickets,after all they only sold 850 for the previous round.For Talbot to have any chance they need the backing of a partisan crowd,over 2000 home fans making the Ayr players uncomfortable as possible,being right on top of them,trying to induce mistakes.Its my opinion that the Talbot faithful would easily have snapped up the full 3K tickets available,so lets  get the intentions right from the start,reduce Ayrs allocation to 500,giving them the terrace behind the away goal,and lets hear the Beechwood roar from three sides and watch how they handle fans within touching distance,giving it the EEKA PEEKA.

I'd imagine they would be laughing at you thickos.   

You'll sit in and try to break out  on the counter, eventually we will break you down and then pick you off when you come out to try get level.  Maybe you will score a goal and folk can talk about it for years to come as it will be the biggest moment in your history. 

3 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Who was behind the decision of allocating  the ticket split? Was it the Police on segreation issues,did the SFA have any input or were both clubs in agreement.A few Talbot posters seem to agree with the points ive raised,yet i thought more would be on here voicing concerns at giving Ayr 1400 tickets.With the game live on TV,Ayr will struggle to sell half that number,and in my opinion Talbot could sell their quota of 1700,twice over.It just doesnt make sense to me that Talbot can take over 4K to rugby park,plus over 2K travelling away to Edinburgh,yet the people in charge of making this decision,think 1700 home tickets will suffice in what is arguabley the most important game in recent times,,wheres the logic in that.The answer is cut Ayr to between 5-800,what they sold last round,giving Talbot roughly 2300 that would produce a serious warm welcome for visitors and TV alike.

Have you ever thought about using a space after a comma?  Also, what's with the double comma? 

Many in Ayr will see this as a bigger game than Beith so we will take a decent following through.  We usually take more to away games than Talbot have at home which is why tickets are split as they are. 

51 minutes ago, TFW said:

After last week's dismal failure of a prediction against Hurlford I'd have honestly thought you might have learned something?

Theres a huge difference between Hurlford and Ayr though, anyway what does a welshman know about fitbaw? 

**awaiting the usual ' enough to know  I've saw my team win the scottish X amount of times dribble' *:whistle

12 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Have you ever thought about using a space after a comma?  Also, what's with the double comma? 

Many in Ayr will see this as a bigger game than Beith so we will take a decent following through.  We usually take more to away games than Talbot have at home which is why tickets are split as they are. 

No its not, wrong again

18 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Ayr took 20,000 to hampden for a league cup final against rangers in dick advocats days so your logic of Talbot taking x amount to a junior cup final is flawed, every clubs attendance will rise the bigger the occasion at every single level. 

20 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Instead of asking all these questions on here why not drop into the portacabin behind the goals today if your at the game and im sure someone will answer them for you

19 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Sorry my grasp on the finer details of the English language lag behind you Mr Itzdrk Shakespeare.

8 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

Instead of asking all these questions on here why not drop into the portacabin behind the goals today if your at the game and im sure someone will answer them for you

Yes will be at game today and expecting a tough match regardless of Cumnocks recent form Geo.Are you happy with the ticket split,whats your opinion if you dont mind me asking

20 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Yes will be at game today and expecting a tough match regardless of Cumnocks recent form Geo.Are you happy with the ticket split,whats your opinion if you dont mind me asking

As i said pop in and your question will be answered

Don't you just love the cherry picking of the desperate and deluded ??

So far we've had Talbot's greatest performances and results somehow coupled with their highest ever crowds twisted to be the "norm" and that coupled with Ayr's worst performances and poorest crowds likewise.

Sorry, but real life doesn't work like that.

We are a full time senior team at the top of the championship playing in front of over 2,000 each week, you are a good junior side playing in front of 400 - 500 I'd guess each week and you also have lots of ex Ayr players who couldn't cut it in a lower league poor Ayr team, and that's when they were at their peek, as such I really don't think you're going to cause us the problems that some of you seem to believe.

I hope it's a good game and played in a good spirit, but I really can't see anything other than a comfortable Ayr United win................

3 hours ago, WATTOO said:

We are a full time senior team at the top of the championship playing in front of over 2,000 each week, you are a good junior side playing in front of 400 - 500 I'd guess each week and you also have lots of ex Ayr players who couldn't cut it in a lower league poor Ayr team, and that's when they were at their peek, as such I really don't think you're going to cause us the problems that some of you seem to believe

Some might argue its embarassing that 2k is all you can get at the top of the championship. Also going by your attitude towards ex players it's probably best they left with 'fans' such as yourself. 

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

So far we've had Talbot's greatest performances and results somehow coupled with their highest ever crowds twisted to be the "norm" and that coupled with Ayr's worst performances and poorest crowds likewise.

We are a full time senior team at the top of the championship playing in front of over 2,000 each week, you are a good junior side playing in front of 400 - 500 I'd guess each week and you also have lots of ex Ayr players who couldn't cut it in a lower league poor Ayr team, and that's when they were at their peek, as such I really don't think you're going to cause us the problems that some of you seem to believe.

I hope it's a good game and played in a good spirit, but I really can't see anything other than a comfortable Ayr United win................

Hope Tucker puts this post up on the Talbot changing room wall pre match. There's some genuine wallopers about.

4 hours ago, WATTOO said:

First time you broke 2000 was last week only because it was  1st v 2nd in table, shit numbers for top of Championship,McCalls in the Post everyweek asking supporters to attend.

You have some decent fans and decent posters here, however there's a right few fucking wallopers as can be seen from the last few posts and if you don't appreciate that you're in for a total skelping from a "big team", then you're in for a very rude awakening................

34 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

You have some decent fans and decent posters here, however there's a right few fucking wallopers as can be seen from the last few posts and if you don't appreciate that you're in for a total skelping from a "big team", then you're in for a very rude awakening................

Irony alert

Archived