Auchinleck Talbot v Ayr United televised

Duraglit shareholder

6 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I'm allowed to film for club purposes,  i just refuse to incur costs for myself or the club when someone else is handed a few hundred quid and anything i do won't get the same level of exposure for the club. Kinda like playing a gig outside a venue while a shows on inside lol 

Personally hope its covered by the BBC, great day for the club and the juniors. I will be doing a short film of the day, similar to the junior cup final. 

it would be nice to see some behind the scenes build up and aftermath stuff from yourself as it's a unique occasion for Talbot.

there's value in just capturing the day and the atmosphere. imo , but I can understand why you feel it might not be worth your while. 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Shanner said:

it would be nice to see some behind the scenes build up and aftermath stuff from yourself as it's a unique occasion for Talbot.

there's value in just capturing the day and the atmosphere. imo , but I can understand why you feel it might not be worth your while. 

That's my plan, got some inspiration from watching '6 dreams' and as its at Beechwood hopefully have full access 

Guest Nocknosh1988
On 08/12/2018 at 02:26, iPhone said:

Waste of time televising this game as Ayr will be far too strong for Talbot, an easy win for Ayr.

On 08/12/2018 at 02:26, iPhone said:

Waste of time televising this game as Ayr will be far too strong for Talbot, an easy win for Ayr.

I have heard that statement many times before, like when Talbot drew Wick, then again but ramped up when they drew Cove. I know Ayr are playing at a higher level and are a good side but Auchinleck have something about them in big cup ties. If Ayr have a similar attitude to this posting it could be interesting. 

I have heard that statement many times before, like when Talbot drew Wick, then again but ramped up when they drew Cove. I know Ayr are playing at a higher level and are a good side but Auchinleck have something about them in big cup ties. If Ayr have a similar attitude to this posting it could be interesting. 

It’s not a small step up they are top of championship and just went to Dundee Utd and put 5 past them I see similar happening unfortunately

38 minutes ago, Bella La ghostie said:

Ayr are playing well and have a goal scorer in their ranks that Talbot will struggle to stop. 

Let's not get carried away, Ayr are on fire and scoring goals for fun at the minute.

Best case scenario is (Ayr) Shankland gets a dream move to Celtic or an injury rules him out.

Ayr hopefully take a massive dip in form with post new year blues.

Talbot play to their best potential.

I've watched my wee junior team for years and I know this current crop of lads are capable of pulling off an upset.

EPPP

Archived